•80•

•80•

Third Person POV

Odell had been lying down in bed all day. Just looking up at the ceiling and praying that he'd get a knock on the door from Tim saying he had a visitor. He knew the chances of that happening were really slim. The thought of that day Alana came to his door crying replayed in his head over and over again.

How embarrassed she was. How hurt she was. He didn't have the heart to tell her the truth. Odell never thought things would go this far. He never thought Tasha and him would end up messing around on the long term. He knew he messed up. He just wanted to apologize. See what he could do to get her back.

"Odell." Tim said as he walked inside slowly. Odell quickly sat up. "Visitor."

Odell looked up and silently thanked God. He jumped off the bed then paced back and forth in in his room. Tim had ducked out the door and directed the person to come in. To Odell's surprise, the person wasn't Alana.

Jarvis walked in with a smirk on his face and a hood over his head. Odell sighed frustratedly then took a seat on his couch. He was angry and wasn't in the mood for the bullshit he thought Jarvis was going to bring. "What's up man?" Jarvis greeted Odell as he pulled his hood down.

"What?"

Jarvis chuckled. "Just checking on you, talk to Alana lately?" Odell looked up at him and Jarvis immediately noticed the anger in his eyes. "Why do you care?" Jarvis shrugged. "Just asking, I saw her at Jazzy's birthday party and it confused me because I thought she would have left your ass by now." Odell sighed then rolled his eyes.

"Why are you here? Because if you only hear to lecture me about what a shit person I am then I get it! I fucked up! With you and Alana over a bitch that don't give a fuck about nothing, but herself. But if it makes you feel any better, I don't want her! I never did! I fucked her then I was over it! It's not my fault you fell for a hoe."

Jarvis was taken back and confused. He didn't understand how Odell could possibly believe that he was at fault for the problems that had been taking place in their friendship. He wanted to know how Odell could even raise his voice at him after everything they've gone through these past few months. "Nigga is you fuckin' serious? You catchin' an attitude wit me 'cause yo ass wanted to my fuck MY girl? And 'cause of it you managed to fuck up your own shit wit Alana?" he shrugged. "Was Tasha really your girl? Was she? Because I don't remember her being your girl when she was in my bed bragging to me about how much longer I could last than you."

Jarvis chuckled at Odell's arrogant and emotional come back. He knew his ex-bestie was a train wreck. "You funny. Real funny. I wonder how Alana would feel if she heard you bragging about your little rendezvous with someone who supposedly doesn't mean a thing to you."

Odell raised his eyebrow up at Jarvis to see an evil smirk on his face. Then something came to him mentally. He knew that the last time he saw Jarvis wouldn't be the last time. He knew he was up to something.

"I mean, they had to mean something to you. Just a little something, right? To fuck her raw and get her pregnant?" Odell quickly shot is eyes up at Jarvis, confused on how he knew those details. Jarvis chuckled because he knew Odell had no clue what Tasha was up to. "She didn't tell you? That bitch we both had a thing for told all your business and put that shit on front street...and by that I mean TMZ and other gossiping companies. You all over the place. You and your messy antics." Odell thought about how he should have known Tasha would take advantage of the limelight while she could. Use it to her full advantage and make some money while gaining popularity. "Sucks for Lana, poor thing didn't have a clue. I bet she does now though. Maybe that's why she's not here."