•40•

•40•

"Dinner tomorrow night?" Odell asked as he stood in front of my car door. "I would love to, but you and I both know I have work tomorrow night." he sighed. "Honestly, you don't even need to work..I'll take care of you." he smirked. I chuckled then shook my head. "No thank you, I can take of myself." he chuckled also. "I know, you a strong, independent, woman who don't need no man." we laughed and I playfully pushed him. "Shut up, you're so stupid." he grabbed my hand then kissed it.

I blushed then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that the caller I.D had Jacob's name on it. Odell must've saw it too because he snatched the phone out of my hand and answered it.

"Hello?" he answered.

I fought Odell for the phone then put it on speaker. "Hello? Who is this?" Jacob asked. "That was Odell, but I'm here now." I looked up at him to see that he was silently laughing. I rolled my eyes. "What's going on?" I asked. "I was just calling everyone letting you all know that we're going to be closed for rest of the week," Jake informed me. "There was something found around the kitchen so we need to have an inspector come out and a whole bunch of other shit...you'll be paid still."

Paid vacation, alright. I had absolutely no reason to argue with that. "Okay, thanks for calling Jake." I hung up the phone.

"So does that mean you'll stay over for the week?" I shook my head. "No, but it does mean that I can spent the rest of the day with you and we can go out to dinner tomorrow night." he smiled then shrugged.

"Alright, and I've been meaning to tell you something." he confessed. "What?" I asked while wrapping my arms around his neck. He took a deep breath then opened his mouth. But instead of speaking, he just froze.

"Actually, I'll wait until tomorrow night." I nodded then he moved out the way so I could get in my car. "You, Tzar, and Dre follow me home?"
~
"You're such a good boy." I said while rubbing on Dre's head. He barked then tried licking my face. I giggled while trying to tame him. "C'mon man," Odell said then Dre came running over to him. Odell motioned for him to sit and he did. Odell then moved and walked over to the couch and took a seat besides me. "This Friday, my friend Brad is hosting this baseball charity event and I would love it if my favorite girl could be there to support me."

He leaned over and pecked my lips. I smiled then nodded. "Of course, I'll be there."

"There's also a yacht party this Thursday, my friend Carlos is turning twenty three so we're celebrating. I'd love for my favorite girl to be there too." he rested his head on my shoulder without breaking eye contact with me. I giggled. "Are you purposely trying to fill my entire week up?" he shrugged. "I might be, will you come?" I nodded. "Sure, I don't have anything better to do."

I laid back on my couch and Odell climbed on top of me. His head rested on my chest while his arms had a tight hold around my waist.

"I talked to Sean, he apologized for being such an ass to you at dinner." Odell chuckled then smiled. "Good, I'd hate to have to whoop your brother's ass." I rolled my eyes. Odell's strong and all, but I've seen my brother fight plenty of times. I'm not sure who would win in a match between them, but hopefully there won't ever be a time when I find out. "I think he was just jealous that I brought you home and he's stuck with that nasty squirrel talking bitch." Odell looked at me with confusion on his face.

"What?"

"Sean's dating Amber," I said. "I doubt it'll last long though." Odell huffed. "What the hell? She's still trying to talk to me though."

I looked down at him. "What?" I questioned. "Of course I don't respond, but she tries to text me every so often now." he explained while pulling his phone out of his pocket. He opened his phone then showed me the text messages. "She's so thirty," I said with a giggle. "I hate the fact that my brother is really wasting his time with her." Odell shrugged. "Maybe he's just having fun, don't worry about him though." Odell sat up a little.

His body hovered over mine and his hand were placed next to my head. "I think you and I have some unfinished business to handle." I smirked the watched him lean down to kiss me.

"You're right, go lock the door."
-
Eww, they 'bout to do the nasty😂 Hopefully with no interruptions this time😩

I'd really like to apologize for the content of these chapters lately. I feel like I'm slacking and each chapter is beginning to get shorter and shorter by the updates. I have a really cool idea for this story, but I'm trying to find the words to put it all together. I'm also trying to find the way to execute it. Bare with me..writers' block ain't no joke y'all 😫