YouTube

( Inspiration . You and Y/C are already dating. )

*Video*

"Hello, my fellow awkward beings? *zooms in on face* Today as you can tell by the title, I am doing the Chapstick challenge. If you don't know what the Chapstick challenge is, it's practically where you have two people, preferably your girlfriend/boyfriend/partner, and one of you puts a flavor of Chapstick on and then you kiss the other person and you try to guess what flavor it is. I know what you all are thinking, *miranda sings voice* Y/N, you don't have a boyfriend. But you are wrong. I've actually had a boyfriend for 3 months now. Drum roll please. *pats drum like on lap* please welcome Y/C C/L/N!" you said as Y/C sat down beside you bouncing up and down on your bed.

"What an introduction. " you said as he stopped bouncing. "I'm excited for this challenge. " he said placing his head on your shoulder. "Now, let's get started. I have the blind fold here. " you said wrapping the bandana around Y/C's head. "But now I can't see you. " Y/C whimpered. "Isn't that a good thing?" you asked putting on the first Chapstick and then showing it to the camera. "Watermelon" it read.

"Hell no. It's a terrible thing. " he said as you laughed which made him smile. "It'll be okay because I'm going to kiss you. " you said smiling. "YAYY!" he celebrated. He puckered up like a duck. You leaned in and kissed him lightly. He licked his lips. "More. " he said leaning in he then kissed you back. You pulled back but he still followed your lips until you jerked away. "By the way, I just wanted to kiss you again. " he said smiling. "Y/C!" you yelled smacking him on the arm. "Okay, I kinda deserve that. " he said still smiling but finding your body first accidentally touching your boob. "Sorry." he smirked and blushed. He then hugged you. "Just guess please. " you begged him. "Okay fine. *licks lips* green apple?" he asked him finding your face then touching your lips then he traced them. "Stop. " you said smiling. "Did I get it right?" he asked stopping.

"Nope. " you said pushing him over. "What is it then?" he asked taking the blindfold off. "Watermelon. We only get one guess by the way. " you told the camera smiling like a goof. "Well, my turn. " he said tying the bandana around your head. "I'll give you a hint, you absolutely hate this flavor. " he said all his attention focused on you. "Oh, thanks. " you said awkwardly. Y/C mouthed to the camera, "She's gonna get this one. " he then held the Chapstick up to the camera and it read, "Cinnamon". "Wait, do you like it?" you asked scooting closer to him. "Can't tell you that, love. " he said pulling your braid around to the front. "I can smell it. I think I know what it is. " you said smirking. "Well, I'm still gonna kiss you. " he said looking at your lips longingly. He hesitated then crooked his neck to the side and kissed you. You jerked away. "It burns. " you said as he got the towel that you were using. "Here. " he said wiping off yours and his lips carefully.

"Is that better?" he asked smiling at you trying to look around. You nodded your head. "I know you know the flavor. " he said tucking in one of your baby hairs. "Cinnamon. " you said in disgust taking off the blindfold. "Correct!" he said throwing his arms around you. "So it's 1-0, right?" you asked smiling. "Yes. " Y/C sighed. "The punishment is..." Y/C said taking his hands down your sides as he looked at you mischievously. His hands went in between your thighs making you jump. "STOP. " you yelled throwing his hands off of you making him laugh. "I know you liked that. " he said smirking. "No, I didn't. " you said not helping but to smile. "I saw your face, I know you liked it. " he said smiling at you. "Whatever. " you said. He got really close to the camera. "She liked it. " he winked at the camera. "Stop fogging up my camera. " you said jerking him down. "If you're watching this call 911." he said sarcastically as you pounced on him. It made him laugh.

"The punishment is, if Y/C gets the next on wrong, he has to jump in the pool at night. If he gets it right, we both have to jump in at night. And yes, we will film that part. " you said smiling at the camera. You blindfolded him. You put on the vanilla Chapstick then showed it to the camera. "Pucker up. " you told him as he did so. You leaned in and kissed him slowly making him want more. He kissed you passionately. You took your hand through his hair. As he then laid on top of you and kissed you more. You laughed as he smiled through the kiss. You inserted the sponge bob thing where it said 5 minutes later. You both then popped up breathless. "Vanilla. " Y/C said with the blindfold sideways and his hair messed up breathing heavily after. "What the f***? How'd you do that?" you asked astonished. "You always use vanilla Chapstick and your lips tasted like they usually do. " he said taking off the blindfold. "I guess we have to go jump in the pool now. " you sighed.

Y/C had the camera and was filming you in your bathing suit. "Look at my sexy beast. How'd I get so lucky? I don't know. " he said to the camera and himself. He sat the camera up on the porch table outside in the back. "We have to go in at the same time. " you told him looking at the camera but his eyes were glued to you. "Okay. " he mumbled out as he was blushing. "Why are blushing?" you asked him. "Just look at you, how could I not?" he said laughing nervously. "Let's get on with the video. " you said making him laugh as his eyes were still glued to you. "1..." you said. "2..." he said nervously still looking at you. "3!" you yelled grabbing Y/C's hand and you both jumping in. "Oh my god. " you said pushing yourself up out of the pool. Y/C jumped out shivering. He held you in his arms. He placed his head in the crook of your neck and hugged you tightly. "This feels really good. " he said closing his eyes. "Well, we hope you enjoyed this video!! See you all later. " you said shutting off the camera.

*After the video*

Suddenly Y/C was pushing you towards the wall. He pinned you against the wall and kissed you roughly on the neck. You gasped. His hands ran down your sides as he found your butt. He then lead himself to your lips and kissed them slowly. You pulled away. "I've... been wanting... to do that... all day. " he said in between breathes. "Well you got it. " you said taking a hand through his hair. He smiled widely. "Let's go dry off. " he said taking you through his house then stopping to get one out of the bathroom closet. He then dried you off and helped you put your hair up in a towel. "Get out. " you told him. "Okay, there are some of my pants and one of my shirts in my room if you want them. " he said him clearly wanting you to wear them. "Okay. " you said closing the door. You took of your bathing suit then dried off and put a towel around your body. You knew Y/C wouldn't care if you came in his room with a towel on. "Where are my clothes?" you asked walking in his door smirking. "Right here. " he said picking up a small pile, hoping up off his bed and handing it to you. He looked you up and down then licked his lips. "Here. " he said smirking. "Thank you. " you said turning around and walking out the door. "Like what you see?" you asked turning around in the door way. "Definitely. " he said you turned around and walked off and put the clothes on. "BABBBEE!!" you yelled running into his room and jumping on him. "What is it?" he asked smiling. "I'm cold. " you said shoving yourself into his chest. "Well here. " he said wrapping the blanket around you both as he wrapped his arms around you. "Goodnight. " you mumbled drifting off to sleep. "Goodnight angel. " he said kissing you on the forehead.