Build-A-Bear

( A/N: I know kind of childish, but I don't care. Trust me this is going to be cute. )

You were in the mall and thought you would just not care what people thought and walked in build a bear...

You walked in build a bear because you loved stuffed animals, duh. You walked in the arch way of the store and recognized a familiar face. You noticed his H/H/C hair, and his H/E/C eyes.
It was you're crush, Y/C.

His eyes met yours and he smiled and waved, like the goof he is. He walked over to you, as you're heart began to race more and more every second he came closer.

"Hello, Y/N. " he said nervously. "Hi.." You replied more nervous than ever. "So, what are you doing here? " he asked smiling slightly, with his hands in his sweatshirt pocket. "I'm here making something for, a special person. " he added. "Who? " you asked, knowing it wasn't you. "I can't tell you that, but what do you think she will like? " he asked suspiciously.

"Well, in my personal opinion simple is the best. " you said as you pulled a fluffy bear out of the bin. "Okay, thank you. Would you like to help? " he asked you. "Sure! " you said as you smiled uncontrollably.

You both made the little bear, together. Both of you were in the checkout line, waiting. You decided on the name, buddy. Once you were checked out, he asked, "Do you want to know who I got it for? " you replied, "Yes, tell me. " knowing that you were going to be heartbroken any second.

He giggled, and smiled with his beautiful smile, uncontrollably. "Well, its for you. " he said hold the bear out to you nervously. "Aww, thank you so much. You don't have to do that. " you said not controlling you're smile.

"No, you're the special person. I have had a huge crush on you for such a long time. I was going to make by myself and give it to you after Christmas but I saw you and asked for advice so I knew you would like it. " he said quietly, quickly, seeming nervous. "Well, I love it. And, I like you too. Who am I kidding? I love you. " you said hugging him.

"Come on, let's walk around. " he said smiling uncontrollably, grabbing you're hand and walking out.

It was the most thoughtful and best gift you ever had received.