Fan Girling

( A/N: hey don't forget to leave a comment saying what you thought about this story. By the way Y/F/C means you're favorite celebrity/band. Bye. )

A new single from Y/F/C was being released tonight...

"O MY GOSH Y/B/F!!!! I am so excited!!!" You screamed into the phone while you were talking to you're best friend.

You had you're curtains on your window wide open and your crush lived next door to you. It was almost midnight when the single was being released.

It was finally midnight and the single was out. You were dancing and singing along to the song when you got a text from you're crush saying:

C/N: Hey, you have really good dance moves 💃🏻.

Y/N: Umm... Thanks.

C/N: look out you're window.

You saw him waving at you from inside his bedroom. **You playfully smacked yourself in the face**

C/N: Don't smack that pretty face. Btw I am coming over there to dance with you.

You saw him get up and leave his room. A minute later you herd a knock on your door. You sprinted towards the front door opening it quickly.

"You ready to dance? " C/N asked. "Please, I was born ready. " you replied laughing hysterically.

You guys danced all night ( to the best song ever. No? Ok, sorry. )

( A/N: I know this is short but it was really fun to write. Agin don't forget to leave what you think in the comments. )