True Story.

( A/N: WARNING: this is going to be very short, the warning scared you didn't it?? Haha, no it didn't. )

I sit beside my crush in social studies...

I was working on my report on 'The Greek Gods' and I felt someone starring at me. So I looked over at my crush. It was him, starring. My heart began to beat faster. I smiled and he smiled back. We both turned back to our computers, and blushed.

I slightly turned my head to look at him, and he was starring agin. What does it mean?? Tell me, in the comments, please.

I find him starring at me all the time. He always tries too make me laugh. He gets in trouble talking to me when we aren't supposed to be. He keeps talking to me even when, one of his best friends are trying to get his attention.

My best friend keeps on coming up with conspiracy theories about us. She says 'I see the way he looks at you and acts around you' all the time.

My crush and I made up this cute, different way to make a peace sign. It's adorable. I call it 'our thing'.

My best friend, said that we should go to the school dance together, he said that 'I'm not going to the dance' but he never said no, and he blushed. She also said that, 'you two are perfect for each other. ' he didn't disagree.

FACTS ABOUT CRUSH:

• He is the smartest person in my grade.
• He is awkward. Which I love.
• He is weird.
• Also, not to mention he is a gentleman.
• He has the best personality.
• He isn't a bully.
• He's weird #butiloveit
• Makes the silliest faces, also known as, his cutest faces.
• And way more stuff, just don't have time to write it because it would take a year.

Well I hope you enjoyed that. Will you please explain to me if he is just being nice or, if he like, I don't know.