I strolled into the lounge room and surprisingly, Taehyung still sat there, on the couch. 

"You're not going?" I walked to him. 

"Mi Yeong. I need to clear one thing." 

"What." 

"Those words I said under the tree-" He spoke up. 

"No stop. I understand." 

"Mi Yeong-" 

"I UNDERSTAND!" 

No that wasn't meant to be a shout. 

I felt my tears gathering up, my anger rose. 

"No I-" He tried to finished what he was saying. 

Some tears started to drip down my cheeks. 

Why am I crying...I'm so weak. So pathetic. 

This thought angered me even more. I turned around to walk to my bedroom again and to avoid him seeing my tears. 

But to my surprise, he stood in front of me, blocking my way. 

My tears dripped down the edges of my cheeks. Annoyed, I bit my lower lip as he widened his eyes at me. 

Probably thinking I was so stupid to even cry. 

I just couldn't hold it in, my hands curled into a fist and I unknowingly started shouting. 

"I WAS SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH! YOU SELFISH JERK! YOU ONLY CONSIDERED ME AS SOMEONE WHO IS EASY TO GET. I WAS JUST SOMEONE TO-"

Suddenly, he gripped my wrist and I was pulled into a hug. His arms tightly encircled my waist and refused to loosen. 

"YAH! LET ME GO! YOU-" 

His grip tightened, causing my voice to be muffled by his clothes. 

"Mi Yeong. Listen. Those words are...lies." His voice rang into my ears. 

I gripped his clothes tight, not believing what he said and in response he dug closer into my neck as if wanting to convince me. I gulped as I felt the touch of his lips on my skin. 

There were a few moments of silence before he spoke up again. 

"What I have said were never true." He muttered while interweaving his arms even tighter around my waist. 

THIS GUY- I might die from lack of oxygen. 

"The desperateness that I had felt when I heard your breathless voice, the anxiety that I experienced when you got yourself into trouble again, the anger when I see you with another guy.  Those were things I had never experienced before only when you entered my life pabo." 

His words carved into my mind, and his soft voice made me forget about everything else. 

His warm breathes were exerted onto my neck, somehow calming me down. 

"I'm wasn't playing with you nor am I now. You can call me a bastard or a jerk but it was happiness that I felt when you are your normal self." 

I felt the damp spots that my tears had soaked up in his clothes. 

I slowly rested my head upon his shoulder, still able to smell his scent that seemed to overcome the sense of bitterness in my soaked up tears. 

Gradually, my breath paced and I was willing to accept the hug. Perhaps I was just tired...I don't want to argue with anyone...especially him...

"I know I'm selfish, because I want that happiness back." He stated. 

"Jerk." I muttered. 

I felt his small chuckle and he loosened the hug. 

"Yah pabo, do you know how much you worried me?" 

"Really now?" I raised an eye brow. 

"To the point of craziness." 

"Tsk." I smiled a little. 

Perhaps it was somehow in his nature to calm people down or perhaps I've just...forgiven him?  No way...

I took another deep breath before Taehyung spoke up again. 

"Yah. You look terrible." He slowly let go of me. 

As I was about to wipe of the remains of my tears with my clothes, he gently grabbed my wrist halfway before rubbing them off with his thumb. 

I blushed a little as he flashed me a smile. 

I glanced at his face and saw those cuts and scratches that he still had. When he and that guy dressed in black punched each other. 

I pointed at his cheeks. "Yah you need to treat those woun-" 

"Oh by the way." He suddenly said, purposefully cutting me off. 

He reached for his pocket and grabbed out his phone before showing a picture of me. Sleeping. 

"YOU PERVERT!"  

I jumped in hopes to grabbing his phone and deleting that picture. 

"Hmmmm should  delete this?" His finger hovered above the delete button. 

"DELETE IT!" I reached out, standing on my toes. 

"I'm going to keep it." He flashed me his rectangular smile. 

I shot him a glare. 

Curse my shortness.