Chapter 18

Taehyung's POV

My mind kept reminding myself of what In Ha said to me yesterday. 

~Flashback~

"So who's Kookie on the phone?" I asked In Ha.

"Oh. Tomorrow Mi Yeong and me are going to meet with him and another guy." In Ha replied

"So...a date?" I questioned her as I remembered what Mi Yeong shouted from her apartment the other day. 

"Yep. A double date. BUT DON'T WORRY OPPA. I STILL LIKE YOU THE BEST~" In Ha smiled at me.

"So...where is this date?" I said. 

"Oppa...why are you asking this?" She began becoming curious. 

"Just..." I avoided eye contact. 

She suddenly gasped. "OPPA ARE YOU GOING TO COME TO THE DATE?!!"

"I uhh..." I stumbled. 

"OMG PLEASE COME~ THIS IS THE ADDRESS OF THE PLACE ME AND MI YEONG ARE GOING TO!!" In Ha grabbed my hand and placed a piece of paper in my hand while looking at me in hope. 

"In Ha! We're going!" Mi Yeong yelled at In Ha. 

In Ha was about to leave when she suddenly then turned back to me. 

"OH AND OPPA THE DATE STARTS AT 7:30pm! PLEASE COME!!"  In Ha squealed. 

As they left, Chung Ae flung herself onto my couch and watched TV.

I unfolded the piece of paper In Ha gave to me. 

"A nightclub..." I muttered to myself. 

~End of flashback~

At 6am in the morning, I woke up due to noise next door. I heard In Ha's voice. 

"Because we're going shopping at 6:30am and the date starts at 7:30pm."

My mind instantly started having the idea of following them. I shook my head to wake up. 

No. Taehyung. How can you think this way?!

But a moment later, the same thought came back again. 

I mean...it's not actually stalking right? It's...spectating them.  But what if they discover me? Wait what?! I MEAN... THIS IS NOT STALKING. 

AISHHHHH THIS PABO IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. 

Mi Yeong's POV 

I glanced over at Taehyung, but Chung Ae saw me looking at him so she interlocked her arms with Taehyung's and gave me a disgusted look. 

PFFF AS I-IF I WANTED TO LOOK AT HIM. 

During the same time as we shopped I had the feeling of being watched and many times we bumped into Taehyung and Chung Ae. 

After the eternal hours of shopping, it was 6:40pm and In Ha was going to call a taxi to the date. 

"So...where are we going for the date?" I nudged In Ha . 

"You'll see~ When the taxi drops us off~" In Ha opened the door for me and I grinned. 

"Ok then~" I stepped in. 

It was about 7:05 when we arrived at a huge building. 

"Where is this?" I looked up at the building and saw a huge sign. "WHAT?! IN HA?? A NIGHTCLUB???" 

"RELAX MI YEONG~ It's going to be fun! Trust me!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me inside. 

"NO! IN HA! What are you thinking?? We're barely legal I thought I told you that I hated these things!" I stopped in my tracks and talked some sense into In Ha. 

"B-but I...sorry Mi Yeong..." In Ha looked at her feet for a while, starting to tear up. 

I took a deep breath and sighed heavily. I wiped away her tears. 

"I'm never coming to a nightclub ever again In Ha... I'll come this time..."

"R-really? A-are you sure?" She stared at me for a while. 

"Well...I've got to meet this cute Kookie." I tried to make her feel better.

"Gomawo (thank you) Mi Yeong." She hugged me tight. I patted her head and she pouted. 

"Kaja~" I walked inside the building. 

There was a long corridor before reaching the door to the club and leaning against the walls of the corridor was a teenager, about the same age as me. As In Ha and I walked down the corridor, the boy turned his head towards us. 

"Oh. Noona~"