Chapter 26

I chucked on my hoodie as well as my sunglasses and snuck out my apartment while going to my part time job. Stealthily, I stepped out the door, reached out to feel the rough wall and slumped my back onto the rigid surface as I edged along. 

I do not want Taehyung to even see me, not after yesterday...

~Flashback~

"What are you-!" I whispered heavily.

In seconds, my lips were pressed against

... by his.

My eyes shot open in shock at his actions. 

I held my phone awkwardly in my hand since Jungkook was still calling.

"Noona?" Jungkook asked.

I struggled desperately to push him off me, but his lips still remained on mine, unwilling to let go. My struggles seemed to just make him more aggressive.

 I struggled with my hands as I tried pushing his chest away. For a split second he ended the kiss, enough time for me to catch my breath but not enough time for me to realize that he pushed me to the wall again, pinning my wrist to it and instantly crashed his lips against mine. 

My yells were futile, and soon, I gave up on resisting. It was no use. Unexpectedly, he loosened his grip and the kiss eventually turned passionate.  For some odd reason, I was accepting it, unwilling to fight back.  After about a minute, he let go, leaving me gasping desperately for air. He grabbed my phone and ended the call.

"Why are you always with Jungkook?"

"W-what?"

"Are you that close with him?"

"W-why are you asking?"

"Do you not get it?" He said in a serious tone.

I walked quickly out of my apartment, absolutely shocked but blushing at the same time.

~End~

Now, I'm embarrassed to even look at him because of what happened yesterday. Why did he even do that? Was he crazy? I don't know! How am I suppose to face him now!? The jerk stole my first kiss!!

I sighed heavily and was in the middle of walking into the elevator. 

Great. Just the person I needed to see.

Kim Taehyung stood in front of me. I was about to run out and take the next lift when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside.

"Save you some time." He muttered.

I stood awkwardly beside him, my face blushing like mad. I tried to distance myself away from him as far as possible. 

Unexpectedly, my head felt dizzy, and I lost a little balance but I managed to regain it as I leaned onto the elevator walls.

I want to sleep...

As I walked to my part time job, I felt someone's presence from behind. Someone is following me. Is it the same person as last time?

I recalled when I felt someone behind me while I was walking home from school. 

Aishh it's probably Taehyung. My face immediately flushed when I thought about Taehyung. Why am I blushing?! Why?!

I didn't care about it much and went into the shop in front of me. I spent the entire day basically trying to stay awake. My head occasionally got dizzy but I managed to go through the day.

I yawned tiredly as I walked back home, happy to go back to my bed again~

I trudged into the elevator, tired and out of energy. Leaning against the elevator wall, I tried to rest a little. Suddenly, the elevator stopped moving. 

Confused, I tried pressing the buttons, but they wouldn't work. 

Aishhhh!

I tried banging on the door.

"Help! Can anyone hear me!?" I yelled.

After 10 minutes of yelling, I slid from the wall to the ground and cowered in the corner while sighing . I'll have to wait until someone discovers me...

I suddenly groaned out of a sharp pain. 

Without warning, my head ached and unconsciousness eventually flooded over me...