Chapter 11

"This project requires a lot of teamwork, so it would help a lot if you are respectful and kind to your teammates." The teacher said.

"Also, this project will be either done by a team of 2 or 3 if there are odd numbers, and the teams are not only selected in the class but are mixed with different people from different classes. So you may meet some new people."

I sighed when I thought about me in a team of strangers. I mean, I don't have alot of friends anyway.

"I will announce the teams now,"

Listening to her announcement closely, I heard my name.

"Mi Yeong with In Ha..."

A hope blossomed in my heart, I was so happy to hear that I was with In Ha.

"...and Chung Ae,"

My hope died instantly and I grabbed my hair in frustration. 

Great.

 It's the "beauty of the school". Maybe she'll break more than my wrist next time. 

I walked out of classroom disappointedly, thinking about the time I have to spend with that makeup girl. Just as I was thinking about that, I saw Chung Ae and Taehyung walking towards me. Well more like Chung Ae clinging onto him. She stared at me for a while and widened her eyes

 "Oh trash girl, finish all the work so I can the the dumb project done." She continued to cling onto Taehyung.

"But this is a team project," I said trying to sound polite so she won't cause any problems again.

She groaned unwillingly. "Then arrange a time to meet so I can finish the project,"

I felt anger boil inside me. She's not going to even make an effort to do the project!? I took a deep breath to calm myself down. She's pushing every task onto In Ha and me!? Calm down Mi Yeong. But something just made me want to yell at her. My teeth gritted together from anger and Taehyung suddenly interrupted.

"Chung Ae let's go to class," Taehyung said.

"Oh oppa kaja!" She said and skipped away with Taehyung while smirking.

I stood dumfounded. Did Taehyung just help her? Wow.

Taehyung's POV

I stood there, listening to Mi Yeong and Chung Ae's talk. More like Chung Ae commanding Mi Yeong to do the project. I resisted myself from interfering or helping Mi Yeong. If I do, Chung Ae might harm Mi Yeong again from hatred. As I saw Mi Yeong gritting her teeth, I knew she was going to start yelling anytime. 

I had to interrupt. To get Chung Ae away from her.  As I walked away with Chung Ae, I looked back to see Mi Yeong still angry. 

Aishhh this girl. She should be at least happy that I helped her.

Mi Yeong's POV 

I jumped on my bed, tired from today. Closing my eyes exhaustively, I tried to sleep. But the doorbell woke me up from my drowsiness. I opened the door. 

To see Chung Ae. Along with In Ha behind her. Both with a suitcase.  I widened my eyes from surprise. And at that moment... 

Taehyung came out of his apartment.