Chapter 13

When suddenly, the door opened...

and I fell backwards. 

~continue~

I was pretty much unconscious... so I didn't really care if I hit the ground. Well, it might wake me up? 

The impact didn't come. Instead, I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. Supporting me from the ground. I blinked my eyes open and felt soft hair on my forehead. Without me knowing, I reached out for it. In an instant, I snapped out of my thoughts. Then everything came flooding back to me, I realized that my face was 2 inches away from the guy I hated. Kim. Taehyung. wHY? JuSt WhY?

I blinked 3 times, trying to remember what just happened. But I was distracted, I had my attention on his jawline...

"Yah Mi Yeong are you going to get off? You're really heavy." 

I stared at him in absolute paralysis as I blushed incredibly.

 "Mianhae..." I straightened my clothes nervously.  

"What do you wan-" He stopped and suddenly covered his eyes while turning his head to the side. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Ohhh" I took steps forward and he took one back hurriedly. 

"Yes I'm ugly when I wake up! My hair is probably messy too! Oh! Yes I do eat a lot! SO it's logical that I'm heavy!" I said, angrily. 

I stomped towards him in annoyance while he cowardly took steps back. I stopped in front of him as he leaned against the wall. 

He slowly put down his hand and stared at me. Unexpectedly, he licked his red lips quickly and leaned in to my face. For some reason, I was staring at his plump lips.  I gulped nervously out of the sudden. His soft bangs brushed against my blushing cheeks as he closed in to my red ears. 

"Your shoulder. Pabo." He whispered and casually strolled back to his apartment. 

I widened my eyes in confusion and checked my clothes. My sleeves were down causing my shoulder to showing. I grasped my hair in huge embarrassment and walked back to my apartment while thinking about what I had just said. 

 MI YEONG!! WHY DID YOU SAY ALL THAT???!! AND WORSE WHY DID YOU LOOK AT HIS LIPS??!!

Kim Taehyung's POV 

Aishhh this girl. Did she even know?  She didn't realize her shoulder was showing. 

At least I restrained myself. 

WHY AM I STILL BLUSHING FROM THAT??!