Chapter 23

Jungkook's POV 

As soon as noona and I went back to Kim Taehyung's apartment, I went to open the snacks~ When I went back to the lounge room, the first thing I saw was Taehyung placing his hands on Mi Yeong noona's cheeks. 

I feel jealousy...

I was angry when I saw him and noona playing around at the club's corridor. 

I lied about looking for In Ha, I was watching them from a distance. 

This guy likes her too...

Mi Yeong's POV 

I stared at Taehyung who sat in front of me, and he sighed.

Suddenly he lifted his hand and gently touched my hair. I instantly flushed red. 

A look of confusion filled his face. He slowly moved his hand down to my cheeks and caressed them. Suddenly, a smirk formed on his lips as he leaned closer. His lips just a close centimeter away from mine.

I held in my unsteady breath. What is happening? W-wait why is- ?!

My thoughts were entirely interrupted when he moved his hand to my neck. His fingers sliding across my skin. 

My heart is racing so fast as I tried to hold in my whimpers. Uncontrollably, I let out a small gasp as his lips touched the corners of mine. At that moment, Taehyung retreated back. 

"Hmm...I'm guessing it's..." Taehyung smirked. 

Gradually, he took off his eye mask. 

"Pa-bo Mi - Yeong." He said each of those words slowly. 

I was sitting so stiffly because of what just happened. My mind was entirely blank of thoughts. I was still  unaware that Taehyung was still sitting opposite me, looking at me, pleased. I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jungkook. 

"Noona!" 

I instantly shot up from my seat and avoided attention with Taehyung while I walked towards Jungkook. 

"It's getting late, I think I've got to go. Tomorrow's school."  Jungkook scratched the back of his neck. 

"Oh ok."

"But! Don't forget you've got to help me with my project." 

"Yep sure. You haven't told me what school you go to."

"AND AND you own me 2 lunches. As for what school I go to...you'll know." He smiled mischievously

"Ok ok. Aish you love food too much." 

"But I love something else more than food." He flashed me a  grin. 

"Ok ok. I get it. Now go, it's getting late." I pushed him to the door. 

"You don't want to know what I love more than food?" 

"No I don't want to know. Now bye~" I hurried him. 

He pouted then walked away. I smiled at his behavior. 

Taehyung's POV 

As I leaned closer. I smelled her scent, and I was aware of her unsteady breathing. 

Unexpectedly, I had a strong urge... to meet my lips with hers. But I retreated, as I heard a small gasp. 

Did I frighten her?  

I took off my eye mask to see Mi Yeong flushing incredibly.  Perhaps it was this sight I wanted to see. That's why I was unaware I was smirking. 

As Jungkook talked with her, some sort of anger boiled inside me. 

Is this... jealousy?

W-why am I...? 

I didn't want to admit it...but...

 I-I'm...falling for her...