Chapter 25

Taehyung's POV 

Wow really , "What if the spider dominates my apartment?" This pabo has too much imagination...  

I heard her opening her apartment door. I ruffled up my hair. 

Ahhh...Why am I even worrying... 

Mi Yeong's POV 

I tiptoed in, looking on the ground for the spider. It was gone...FOR NOW. I took small steps forward just in case it runs out. I heard the door close suddenly, and a figure creeping up...

~Continue~ 

"Boo!" A pair of arms encircled my waist and something pressed against my back. 

Instantly, I gasped. 

"G-gwenchana?" A recognizable voice asked. 

I turned to see who it was but was unexpectedly pulled into a hug. His scent...

"Mianhae...for scaring you..." Taehyung whispered softly into my ear. 

"Y-yah! I nearly died!" I yelled slightly. 

"Mianhae..."

"Are you going to let go?" I asked, even though his scent attracted me. 

Slowly, he released his grip and gave me his mischievous smile. 

"Why are you here?" I demanded. 

"Well, since you called me a heartless person, I'm staying with you for the moment, since you're afraid of a SPIDER." He emphasized. 

"S-shut up. "

I walked to my room and started studying, while Taehyung sat on my bed, probably playing with his phone. After about a hours I got up and stretched. 

"You done?" 

"Nah, got more stuff to finish." I looked at him. "Were you playing with your phone?"

"No. I left it in my apartment."

"Wait...so what were you doing for 1 hour?" 

"Nothing much... pabo Mi Yeong..."

"What?" 

"How did you tell it was my lion toy?"

I recalled the scene of when I guessed the lion toy right blindfolded. 

"Well...it didn't feel like a pillow....I just took a blind guess." 

"Really? It could have been anything. How did you really know?" 

"It was just a guess..." I took out my phone to avoid his question. 

"Yah don't ignore my question!" He instantly snatched my phone away. 

"Give it back!" I tried to reach for it but he simply just stood up, and I couldn't even touch it. "Yah! That's cheating! You can't stand up!" 

"Why not? Tell me." 

"Why are you so curious?" I stretched my arms to grab it. 

"Because..." He paused in the middle of his words. 

I was suddenly pushed down onto my bed, with him towering over me. 

"So...? Are you gonna tell me?" He smirked. 

"Y-yah! Let go you jerk!!" My face burned from heat and my heart was racing fast. "Fine! I-it's because I cheated! I could see through the blindfold!"  "Happy?"

Suddenly, my phone received a call, interrupting the moment. I struggled and slipped out of his grasp. 

Grabbing my phone, I walked out of the room, still blushing like mad. I accepted the call and was walking towards my room's door. 

"Yes kookie? Do you need anyth-" I was suddenly interrupted as I was harshly pushed against the wall. 

"What are you-!" I whispered heavily.

In seconds, my lips were pressed against

 ... by his.