Chapter 20

Taehyung's POV

I looked closely at the building then at the piece of paper In Ha gave me. It was about 7:30pm that I arrived at the place, I kept worrying from the moment In Ha said it was a nightclub. As I walked into the building, many thoughts ran through my head. Is Mi Yeong even old enough?  She's not afraid of something happening to her? Why did she even agree to go on this date?!

I took a deep breath then leaned my head against the walls, my mind was filled with scenarios and anxiety. Unexpectedly, I heard Mi Yeong's voice, and another guy. I peeked out and saw Mi Yeong and another guy who was laughing with her. They're quite close... I don't how long I have been spectating them but I held in my feelings, trying not to step out because I can't afford to get discovered. Rage eventually built up. Unexpectedly, as the guy pinched her cheeks, I whispered angrily. 

"Yah! What are you doing?! Did she even allow you?! AISH!"  I shut my eyes in frustration. 

As soon as the guy walked away, I gritted my teeth and walked out. Ready to give a lecture to this idiot. 

Mi Yeong's POV 

"Oh. Noona wait for me, I've got to take this call!" He smiled at me and I nodded. Slowly, he walked outside the building.

I leaned against the wall, thinking about how In Ha was doing now. Probably already charmed another guy. I smiled a little. Suddenly heavy footsteps walked towards me. I averted my attention to the sound.

I turned to face...

Kim Taehyung.

~Continue~ 

I widened my eyes at him while he tilted his head to the right. 

"Y-yah Kim Taehyung why are you here?" I stuttered as I remembered what happened yesterday. 

(a/n OHHH you mean when you held that glass of water *wiggles eyebrows*) (CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT THAT AUTHOR. PLEASE.) (a/n Fine. "He leaned in closer...") (CAN WE STOP.) (a/n sorry.) 

"In Ha invited me." He answered. "Who was that guy?" 

"Who?" 

"The kid that walked away." He slid his hands into his pockets. 

"Yah! He's not a kid!" I bickered. 

"Is he close to you?" 

"Why do you want to know?"

"Yah! If you guys aren't close then why was he doing this?!" He reached for my cheeks and pinched them. 

"Let go you jerk!" I struggled desperately. 

"Remember how you broke into my apartment? I haven't told the police yet...perhaps I should do it today." He smirked. 

"That's blackmailing! And I didn't break into your apartment!" I yelled. 

"Unless you want me to report to the police, tell me who is he to you." He pinched my cheeks harder. 

"Yah!! It really hurts!" I glared at him and pinched his cheeks. 

"Aish!" He stared at me annoyingly. 

For the next few moments, we each pinched each other's cheeks until they were sore and I struggled to get away from him. 

"Yah! It really hurts! Let go and I'll let go too!" I shouted. 

"I'm not letting go until you tell me." 

"Why do you want to know?!"

"Are you going to tell me or not?" 

"I don't want to."

Surprisingly, he let go and I rubbed my red cheeks but in a second, I was pushed against the wall effortlessly. 

"Tell me who is he to you. Or else..." He smirked. 

My entire face heated up and I desperately tried to push him away. As his lips moved closer to my face, I gulped anxiously and gathering up the last of my energy, I pushed his chest. 

"H-he's a friend." I instantly averted my attention. 

My heart stopped for a second when his hair swept across my cheeks. Every muscle in my body tensed up as he muttered harshly into my ear. 

"Don't you get close with any other guy..."