Chapter 21

"Don't you get close with any other guy..." 

~Continue~ 

I flicked his forehead and stood motionlessly in my spot. 

"Y-yah! W-what are you talking about." I glanced away. 

"Why did you do that? Now it's going to leave a mark..." He pouted. 

"Stop pouting...and by the way Kookie has a much better personality than you! And he's much more cuter!" I stated. 

"What?" He gave me glares and walked towards me. 

"I-I said Kookie is much more cuter than you!" 

He stopped in front my me and hit my head. 

"Yah!" I rubbed my head.  "It's the truth!" I said.

"Aish!" He said, annoyed. 

He chased me around the corridor and I kept yelling. 

"KOOKIE IS MORE CUTE!" 

"YAH MI YEONG YOU GET BACK HERE!" 

He chased up to me , caught my waist from behind and pulled me back. 

"Until you say I'm more cuter I'm going to keep tickling you."

He reached for my sides and started tickling. 

"Y-Yah! S-stop!" I laughed uncontrollably. 

"Are you going to say it?" He said, very pleased because I was under his control. 

"N-No!" I tried to hold in my laughter. 

He tickled even harder and I couldn't help but burst into laughter. 

"F-f-fine! You're more cuter!" I managed to say.

He immediately stopped and a devilishly smile appeared on his face. 

"See? It wasn't that hard to say that." 

"Well, it wouldn't have been if it IS THE TRUTH." I said proudly of my comeback

"Aish!" He raised his hand and was going to hit my head when In Ha walked towards us with Kookie.

"Oh Kookie! Where were you? I thought you went to take a call?" I questioned him and he approached me. 

"Mianhae noona...I-I went to find In Ha." Jungkook stared at Taehyung as he talked. 

"Yah Mi Yeong! You should have took care of Kookie!" In Ha lectured me. 

"Actually I was with Mi Yeong, so it was part my problem for diverting her attention. Sorry." Taehyung suddenly interrupted. 

"Oh...Oppa...gwenchana~ It was Mi Yeong's fault anyway." In Ha innocently smiled. 

"Who are you?" Kookie asked Taehyung. 

"My name is Kim Taehyung." He said sternly. 

"My name is Jungko-" 

"I already know who you are." Taehyung rudely interrupted.

I stood still as I watched the two having a staring contest and In Ha broke the silence. 

"Kaja~ Let's go in! There's the other guy in the club I need you to meet Mi Yeong!" In Ha dragged me inside the room while Kookie and Taehyung followed silently. 

I coughed loudly as I smelled a large amount of perfume. The lights were exceptionally dim so I couldn't see pretty much everything. In Ha pointed at someone leaning against the wall, who was accompanied with 4 girls. 

"You go and meet him! I'm going to go get a drink!" In Ha walked away. 

I came face to face with another teenage boy. I stood awkwardly since In Ha was having fun and only Kookie and Taehyung stood behind. None of them were making the situation any better. They have been staring a hole through me the entire time. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Mi Yeong." I bowed at the guy in front of me. 

"You can call me Jong Hyuk beautiful~" He smirked and looked at me up and down. I awkwardly pulled my dress down to at least cover some of my legs. 

Jungkook's POV 

What's with his tone? Why is noona not backing away? Is she not disgusted? I glimpsed Kim Taehyung staring at Jong Hyuk emotionessly, perhaps he was glaring. I couldn't tell from the dim lights.

Mi Yeong's POV 

"You have a great body~" He suddenly reached for my cheeks and gently caressed them. 

Instantly, two hands, grabbed both of my wrists and pulled me back.  I looked to see both Jungkook and Taehyung grabbing each of my wrist. After a second, Jungkook released his grip and looked away, while Taehyung pulled me behind him. 

"Sorry to interrupt but we have to go." Taehyung forcefully dragged me out of the club with In Ha and Jungkook following behind. 

I gritted my teeth in pain as Taehyung tightened his grip on my wrist. 

"Yah! Let go!" I shouted. 

Gradually he loosened his grip and released my wrist. 

We stood there awkwardly, in the middle of the corridor until In Ha spoke up. 

"Since you don't like it here...let's go to oppa's place! Oppa you wouldn't mind right? Kookie?" In Ha asked. 

"I won't mind, though Chung Ae is still in my apartment." Taehyung said. 

"Kaja noona~ It's better than the atmosphere in there." Kookie tugged on my dress. 

I smiled at Kookie and ruffled his hair. 

"Kaja!"