Cleaning up the tear that had slide down her cheek she approached him and kissed him softly hugging him tightly afterwards she whispered near he's ear"Im sorry " . No matter how he tried the words wouldnt come out of hes mouth, he smiled softly at her as much as he could and walked out of the apartment. The next morning after a walk that had seem eternal Sebastiann walked back into he's parents home , he was staying there after the night he had, he spent most of the night walking and thinking . Entering hes home now he's father Charles "Son, Whats going on with you? . Didnt the proposal went well?" Sebastian breathed in and stood by the door "I told her how I felt about her I asked her to marry me and she said she needed time so basically I got dumpted"

 Didnt the proposal went well?" Sebastian breathed in and stood by the door "I told her how I felt about her I asked her to marry me and she said she needed time so basically I got dumpted"

Just at that mother he's mother Viola came in "Oh my poor baby. Its alright . You will find a more suitable classy lady to be your partner in life" She said hugging him from the side he breathed out and nodded as Charles gave her a VIOLA look "What?" She asked unaware and Sebastian relised himself from the hugg "I will go work that should help right? Been distracted" Walking out hes father approached hes wife "I know that girl may not be our best choice for Sebastian but He loves her and we shoudl respect he's pain so stay out of it Viola I mean it".Sebastian was walking thinking if ths was perhaps a result of all the games he played on her efore he realized how much she mant to him, then he suddently felt the music taking over making him follow the song .

  ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★  

 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Rachel was looking at her reflection in the mirror finishing up her make  up when she thought how wonderful had been the experience of her honeymoon and of course now having their own place their lives were more than perfect, even with her mood swings she laughed softly as she remembered that night she was sitted on the couch cuddled up with Blaine while she was having some ice cream they had been watching the "Plan B"movie  and Blaine had made a joke about how crazy it would be for any guy to be in the labor room , she had looked at him pouting and started crying saying he didnt had to , as he went to talk to her they had ended up making out and in bed , suddenntly a knock on the door got her atention back. "Beautiful we have to get going or we are gonna be late" Blaine smiiled at her entering the bedroom "I juust want to look my best its an important day" Taking hes hand Rachel rose from the chair , her loving husband smiling looking at her "You look as beautiful as you always do"