★ Chapter 5

So Here's what you missed on Glee: Blaine and Rachel finally made up after a few songs and a serenate with the warblers who were so done with Blaine been off that they sent him to rachel, and now they are officially a couple which could totally distract them from winning .Things got hot between Rachel and Blaine but that was not the bomb but who rachel caught santana making out with. Isnt she suppose to be dating the nice waitress guitar singer Dani?..And that's what you missed on GLEE.     

It had been 3 days exactly since Rachel had seen Santana making out with Sebastian , even Blaien had notice there was something bothering her, but at least he knew it was not problems in their new relationship where everything was better than expe...

It had been 3 days exactly since Rachel had seen Santana making out with Sebastian , even Blaien had notice there was something bothering her, but at least he knew it was not problems in their new relationship where everything was better than expected. They had been going on dates regularly and to their competitions they were both strongh contestants , they were one week away from the competition and Santana had stood with the excuse of helping Rachel but she knew there was something else she just hadnt been able to get herself to ask Santana perhaps she was afraid the frenemy could go all sabotage on her.

That afternoon Rachel had entered the choir room, they were practicing . She had come to the conclusion perhaps to get in Kittys better side she should take advantage of her talent allowing her to do a solo which was "Problem-Ariana Grance" She was still deciding on some of the other numbers but she had thought Rodrick should do Take me to church , so far he had been a bit shy but Rachel saw true potencial in he's voice. By the time he walked towards the exit Rachel approached him "Hey Roderick can I talk to you for a moment?" He agreed with a smile "Of course Miss Berry" Rachel took a seat and waited for him to do so as well "Look I know you have not much confidence but you do have a great voice and I want you to do a solo for the competition" He scratch hes head in a nervous act "I dont know if I..." Rachel smirked and got up "Dont give me an answer yet, think about it, I would not ask if I didint think you could make it" Taking her books rachel walk out, after all she had a date to go to.

Blaine held he's beautiful gilfriends hand with pride, while they entered the cofee bean but just as they did a familiar face to them both walked in , it was him , part of the reason Rachel had been worried about .Sebastian Smythe.

"Well look who it is

"Well look who it is. Mr Dalton Legend Blaine Anderson, so long since I last saw you " Blaine formed a half smile on he's face as a polite greeting rachels expresion didnt let much be read , stil holding hes hand she watching them shake hands. "Sebastian, Its been long time , since..yeah"