★Chapter 23

So Here's what you missed on Glee: Everyone is back to been friends what can we say achelor parties always bring people back together. Rachel and Blaine got married and though they have a secret baby on the way that wasnt the reason.What a party everyone was there from Rachel's mother Shelby who was a surprise present from Puck to the glee kids the warblers Blaine's mother and even little beth was there which was more of a present to Quinn. Sam and Santana got the signs of been next but one never knows .And thats what you missed on GLEE

After Rachel and Blaine's wedding , Santana had gone home she had stayed till Quinn and the rest were distracted enough that they wouldnt notice she didint want any questions specially about Sebastian ,it was becoming old he's doubts and attitude she thought he was finally cleared with what he wanted but then again was she really that sure that been with him was the right thing for her , what did she really knew about her desires, she knew she loved been in the cherios back in high school and dancing on new york had been amazing as well wonderful , maybe she needed some time away from the boydrama figuring herself up, openning the apartment she found it light by a trail of candles. Turning on the lights she found him , Sebastian all dressed up.

"Hey , Sorry about leaving earlier" She took a few steps forward and avoiding he's eyes she crossed her arms across her chest "Never mind it was just our friends wedding nothing important" She walked then by pass him and he sigh he could tell she ...

"Hey , Sorry about leaving earlier" She took a few steps forward and avoiding he's eyes she crossed her arms across her chest "Never mind it was just our friends wedding nothing important" She walked then by pass him and he sigh he could tell she was bothered by what happened "I had something much more important to do , something more about my future than theirs no offense to Rach or Blaine. " Taking off her jewerly on the bedroom she didnt look at him "I hope it was worth it then." He breathed and approached her "Could you just look at me Santana ?" She breathed in and reluctanntly she looked back at him, "What you want Smythe?" He took her hands in he's caressing them softly as hes spoke but her eyes looking straight at hes called him liar "Santana I have been thinking of us for the longest time and I think its time for us to take a step" Letting go of one of her hand he kneeled down before her "Santana Snixx Lopez I want to ask you to marry me " She stood frozen looking down at him it worried him nervously he laughed "San...santana you havent given me an answer".

Santana breathed out and her serious look made him stand up "Sebastian ,the ring is beautiful I wish I could give you a real answer but today I figured the truth is just as you are lost I am as well I need to figure what im gonna do with my life before getting you really in it . " Sebastian moved hes motuh as he was trying to figure what to say , she could feel a tear fighting her way back out of her eyes. "I do love you Sebastian but I need time, and if you really do love me it will still be there when im ready when we are both ready" Sebastian couldnt believe what was happening there he was proposing to the girl he fell in love with and there she was breaking up with him

 "I do love you Sebastian but I need time, and if you really do love me it will still be there when im ready when we are both ready" Sebastian couldnt believe what was happening there he was proposing to the girl he fell in love with and there she...