★Chapter 2

So Here's what you missed on Glee: Rachel finally got to see the new glee kids she be coaching, she got thrown off by this girl kitty who's a total bitchier version of Quinn when she was in high school. She went undercover to Lima Coffee Bean where she was recognize and ended up meeting this really cute guy who she doesnt know is her competition and might be gay and that what you missed on  GLEE. 

Rachel was walking towards the choir room it was time for another rehearsal finally having all the needed members she had been given them asigments just like Mr Schuester had when she was in glee club actually she had heard of him coaching vocal adrenaline now been as tight as she had been with him she had decided it was time to honor a tradition that had been since she began on it. Stepping inside the choir room she looked as the kids were chatting with each other of the competition "Morning Guys. We are another week closer to Sectionals I know your a bit nervous of seen who we might go up against so I was thinking we could go check out the competition starting with Vocal Adrenaline"

 The rest of the club was up for it though many had a hint of fear within their eyes she felt her phone vibrating and a smirk curved on her lips as she saw the name she excused herself and stepped outside the choir room to slide the answering button "Evening Milady , are you busy?" The male's voice sounded as charming as always ,she felt a slight blush across her cheeks as she nodded with a smile "Not entirely, got a few minutes" . Blaine was sitted on Dalton with hes leg slightly crossed as he moved the page of the open book resting on he's lap while he spoke he didnt understood what he actually felt towards Rachel did he feel atracted to her or was it more of a friendship love what he had in for her, after multiple twist in hes mind he had decided the best way to find it would be Valentines Day he's favorite holiday. "How would you feel about assisting to a ball with me tonight"He suddently felt a slight nerve of whether she would accept the offer or not, maybe he did fancied her.

Rachel leaned herself against her old locker and felt like she was in high school all over again , she had actually thought of spending the day been achaperone at McKinley's ball but a date with a fun very smart gentleman like Blaine sounded even better she heard him clear he's throat as she realized she hadnt answered him "I...Id love to , Yes sounds good to me" On the other line of the phone he's grin grew wider with the reply "Then I'll pick you up around 7 " Rachel nodded in agreement as she hanged after a soft "I'll see you then" response. She walked back towards the choir room to find the rest of kids ready to see the competition as of course the crown queen Kitty was standing in front of them "I say lets go check this losers out that should just show us how much better we already are even with little miss untalented guiding us" Rachel was actually proud of herself how mature she had gotten enough not to let that bother her "Thank you Kitty but you guys shouldnt take that lightly Vocal Adrenaline has always been one of the best and we need to step our game for them"

As they were speaking one of the girls who's name was Madison stepped up and spoke in her slightly annoying voice she wondered if that was maybe how Mr Schue felt when she spoke "I heard of another huge contender The Warblers from Dalton seems they have been seriously working and now they have some sort of legend helping them a guy that helped The Warblers win Nationals the year after you graduated Miss Berry"  Rachel felt curious she would have to find out more about them but she remembered the advice Mr Schuester had given her last week. She could almost heard hes voice on her head "Its easy getting caught in the competition but the best way to win is focusing on what you guys have" of course he wanted to win but he also wanted to help with the Glub he still held in hes heart.

The huge stage shinning as the reflector moved towards the lead singer a dark haired guy with curls and a powerful voice the rest of the crew dancing around him as they follow to the beat of "Give Love a bad name- BonJovi" the McKinley New Directions hidden behind the chairs, Rachel was friends with Mr Schue but she wanted them to feel the thrill of watching over your competition without them knowing. When they stepped outside and walked out theNew Direction members were commenting on how good they were and how would they ever beat them but she couldnt help but feel distracted had Blaine asked her on an actual date or was it a friends  date she probably should have asked she couldnt help but laugh at herself she was old enough to be straight and ask things but for some reason he made her feel like in highschool that sweet feeling she hadnt felt since Finn had died though nobody would ever replace him.