★Chapter 3

So Here's what you missed on Glee: The new directions are getting ready for regionals but their chances may not be the best considering Rachel took the glee club weeks late and they are behind on rehearsals and shes probably falling for the competition. Blaine proved he was a decent guy and told rachel the truth about coaching the warblers before they got to the valentines day ball at Dalton. Rachel feels bad for not tellingthe new directions about Blaine specially since Blaine told the warblers .Did I mention they kissed? And that's what you missed on  GLEE.  

The choir room is loud but theres no musical reason as they all yelled and discuss , Kitty finally stepped up and made sure everyone stood quiet "Shut Up Loosers im gonna talk. See this ? This is the prove we shouldnt have trusted Miss Nose Broadway Failure " She showed her phone as there was a picture of Blaine & Rachel Dancing at the Dalton Valentines Day Ball. "She not only is fratenizing with the Enemy we are suppose to beat but she also missed our celebration to go hang with him and she expects us to trust her?" Just when she had finished voicing the last word everyone looked behind her and stood quietly and she knew as soon as she heard the sound of the heels against the floor that it was her ,Rachel.

"Morning Guys Im so excited last night I started thinking of the set list and I want us to go over it, maybe add a few or see what you guys think" She seemed excited while holding a Notebook. They all stood quietly as they looked at her she had an innocent grin curved upon her lips as her face was freed by the ponytail that got her hair away from it. "Why are you guys so quiet? Did something happen?" All of the sudden Kitty turned to Rachel with a serious look on her face her eyebrow arched "We dont talk to traitors Miss Berry . How about you get your annoying squeaky voice and big nose to help out your boyfriend and hes crew we need someone that is in our Team" When she heard the words comming out of her mouth the small smile of happiness left by the previous night vanished away as she swallow , that's what she had been afraid of the new directions not reacting in an aproving way. 

"Look guys..... I didnt meant to lie and Im still focus on getting us to pass regionals, It was someting that just happened and Blaine is not the type of guy to lower himself to ruining the competition" They all looked exceptically at her and started leaving the choir room till only Kitty was left "I know you dont like me Kitty, but I really want us to work together you are very talented and we need you to win" Rachel spoke sincerely while approaching the girl who just walk by pass her , the look on her face seemed much more relaxed but still they had all left making Rachel exhale while taking a seat on the first line for a moment she could see it all over again, how they all stood hearing Mr Schuester how she would always challenge him and interrupt him , she lowered herself resting her elbows on her knees as her hands held her cheeks breathing in deeply .

Suddently a face peeked on the door speaking stranged "Rachel? " Been what she needed been Blaine she looked back but her expresion of joy faded as soon as she saw him, it was not that she wasnt glad to see her friend just right there she needed Blaine more than she needed Sam. "Oh Hey Sam. What are you doing here?" He walked in close enough to look at her and with a laughed he moved hes hair our of the way of hes face "You dont look so happy to see me Rach. Im the new Gym class Teacher how awesome is that?"

 Im the new Gym class Teacher how awesome is that?"