★Chapter 21

So Here's what you missed on Glee: Sebastian took Santana on their first date but first make a turn on an old familiar road of her life to try and fix her relationship with her grandmother .Inspire of having a rocky start Blaine and Rachel's visit to the Berrys ended up going very well . Quinn finally made up with Jonathan which could lead her to a trip to move to Europe . Noah could possibly be returning to the Marine and Sam is going on about planning a Bachelor Party for Blaine .And thats what you missed on GLEE

Noah was outside on a coffee shop while he weighted he's options he didint exactly needed the money but he did need to feel useful once again , maybe going back was the best choice he would be presented with as he was finishing up he's coffee he's phone ranged he watched the screen it was Shelby , slidding hes phone he took the call "Hey , Is Beth ok?" he spoke with a worried sound on hes voice Shelby nodded with a smile "Yes she's great I was actually wondering if you were" Arching hes eyebrow he took a drink of hes coffee before answering "What you mean?" Shelby was finishing up dressing Beth for school "You always called Beth before bedtime and last night you didint its unlike you specially been on land" He then remembered he had stayed up all night thinking of the offer and had forgotten it "Sorry I had an important call last night and forgot it, I may be returnning to  the Marine" Beth took the phone "Daddy ? Are you going to pick me up today after school?" The voice of Beth brought a smile to he's face "i will try princess " Beth pouted giving the phonne back to Shelby "Got a few things to do how about we talk this later" Noah got up leaving the money to pay for hes coffee and headed outside "Ok Noah"

As he was walking out Noah found himself facing an old friend who he seemed to see a lot of lately "Hey Bro . How you been?" Jonathan said with a smile as he gave him a hug and pulled away , Noah looked at him and inspite been he's friend all he could see was Quinn been with him and it did hurt him "Im doing good , deciding what to do next with my life." Jonathan knew well how the system worked he looked up and down Noah and then tried guessing "You got the call didint you?" Noah looked surprised at him "Wait you did as well?" Jonathan crossed hes arms across hes chest agreen "Yes I did but I said no, I think it was enough time on the force its time for me to live my life , maybe settle down have kids " Noah agreed with a soft almost faked smile he did already had a girl he adored and for what he seen maybe that was all he would get. "I am considering it actually, theres nothing for me here and well I can still get a few days to see Beth ....I dont know man" Jonathan watched hes friend and he seemed to bbe lost patting hes shoulder he smiled at him "You will figure it out buddy, gotta go have a lunch meeting " 

I dont know man" Jonathan watched hes friend and he seemed to bbe lost patting hes shoulder he smiled at him "You will figure it out buddy, gotta go have a lunch meeting "