★Chapter 11

So Here's what you missed on Glee:  Rachel has been in New York for a while now and finally got back to NYADA , Brody seemed to want Rachel for himself but she told him no cause she's inlove with Blaine. Sebastian finally decided to move forward with he's plan to get rachel but when he knocked on her door santana answered. Dani met Sebastian and thought something was off for the way Santana was acting , guess she's still on the dark about the Sebtana hookups . Sebastian asked Rachel out at the coffee where she works after daring her to perform in a way . And thats what you missed on GLEE.   

Santana had finally gotten a comercial she was beyond excited since it was at least not an akward STD commercial , they had all gotten together to celrbate it and mostly wait since it was gonna be first aired on a network,  Rachel had poured some ...

Santana had finally gotten a comercial she was beyond excited since it was at least not an akward STD commercial , they had all gotten together to celrbate it and mostly wait since it was gonna be first aired on a network,  Rachel had poured some bubbly for them all to celebrate, she just wished she could be with Blaine though Santana didnt knew him much on Lima he was very happy for her. She just wished he would put more effort on calling but at the same time she knew he was busy much to do with the competitions . She tried shaking the thought off her head with a sip she took from the glass, yet she wasnt the only one with thought that needed shaken despite Santana's bright sile for her comercial on the back of her head she kept Sebastian , Santana hated how much he got to her .

Dani spoke them with a bright smile as she took Santana's hand in hers and moved her towards the couch taking a seat "The commercial is about to start so please take a seat and make no noise" She couldnt keep the laugh down , rachel sat beside them trying not to feel like a thirth weel. The TV then finally ran the comercial it wasnt something glamorous .

As soon as they finished they all laughed and clapped at the TV while Santana just laughed with a smile she didnt felt exactly like the proudest work had been made but at least M&M was a known famous brand and she had fun making the comercial "Baby its so sweet" Dani said as she hugged Santana , They were suddently sharing a sweet kiss making rachel look away till she heard Dani giggled openly "Its a very lovely comercial and you do look beautiful" Santana thanked Rachel as they cuddled in the couch truth was Dani had been extra busy the past weeks having spent barely time with Santana so she wanted more like needed that time with her.