★Chapter 1:

So Here's what you missed on Glee: Rachel left New York cause she was really depressed about Finn, she even blew off her funny girl show which is totally crazy ,since Finn wanted to be a teacher she decided to take he's dream upon herself trying to get her singing love back at Mckinley, Kurt thinks she's crazy and is totally judging on her which is so not cool since he's suppose to be her best friend. Sue agreed to let her incharge of Glee which is strange been how much she hates the glee club but its probably just to have someone to torture . And that's what you missed on GLEE

Rachel was breathing trying to calm herself as she stepped for the first time in years into the choir room, there were already a few students sitted ready to see the new "teacher" it was hard for her returning to that room where she fell in love for the first time and felt loved back. when she arrived to her surprise there she was the headmaster herself Sue Sylvester "Well future unemployees of the world , here I give you your new Glee Director who was a fail on the attempts of making it in Broadway like the previews ones Rachel ..something" With that mocking smirk sue clapped as Rachel kept a numb look the kids looked took turns looking at the both of them.

As soon as Sue stepped outside Rachel took a step forward forming the most genuine smile she could "Hello Guys, Im Rachel Berry........I was here at Mckinley actually when I went to school here we won Nationals" they all stood quietly but when she was about to continue a girl raised her hand "Yes, You.Whats your name sorry?" The dark skinned girl with thick black frizzed hair spoke "Im Jane, Miss Berry I just want to say Ive heard about you and I feel confident with your guideness we could actually have a shot" her comment made rachel a bit more relaxed she took a few steps approaching them meeting now the eyes of the rest of the members there were few but like Mr Schuester she had a goal of convincing others to join. 

Despite Rachel's best effort to try getting them to open up there hadnt been much she had gotten, most of all names except from a very mean girl attitude blonde girl who was very opened about her thoughts she basically said , no wait she said it "Honestly I think this is a mistake bringing the Hollywood failure to try and teach us something you may as well have left Mr Schuester at least he had actually studied to teach " Rachel was used to hard critics but still that had felt in a way humilliating.In an attempt to clear her mind she had decided dropping by the Lima Coffee but in her mind she could feel already the judging look making her grab a big black hat to go as she though undercover

The brown hairded girl walked in the line but whe she finally arrived to the counter and asked for a latte the salesman took a good look at her and spoke not in the lowest nor in the loudest voice "OMG Rachel Berry??" She tried to silent him makin...

The brown hairded girl walked in the line but whe she finally arrived to the counter and asked for a latte the salesman took a good look at her and spoke not in the lowest nor in the loudest voice "OMG Rachel Berry??" She tried to silent him making the people starting to look around for her, for a moment the place was silent the man finally understood and decided to keep quiet making the rest of the costumers go back to their coffees, grabbing her latte she turned and bumpted into a blue shirt man behind her "Oh God Im so sorry Sir" She said as she tried cleaning with the napkin the coffee spilled on hes shirts lower part by the abs he smiled sweetly and for a secon there was a red glow on her she was flushed.

The perfect haired man looked at her right through her sunglasses "Dont worry Miss" he's smile was soo genuine and carefree she felt relieved . He leaned in and made hes order but she felt her feet glued to the ground. She thought about leaving but what was the point best not to return to McKinley for the day she could get her mind straigh, taking a seat on one of the tables she had her head leaned making her over the top hat block her view till a sound made her head raise it was someone clearing their throat when her eyes looked they found the same man she had felt up by mistake "Is this seat taken Lady?" She nodded taking her bag off the chair to the side of the chair .He looked at her "Pardon my intrusion but why are you hidding Miss Berry?" Rachel felt ashamed and ended up taking her hat off  and the glasses "I guess I did go a carried away , Mr?" She looked at him wondering hes name till he grabbed her hand "Just Blaine".

Rachel nodded with a sweet smile and a soft laugh "Blaine, Thank you for not exposing me over there, I've just been through a lot and didint felt like getting  judged" He was drinking from he's coffee while listening to her speak , she had her hands around her coffee "I understand , I do too major in the arts , but till I  have the means to persue my dreams here I am working for living" If there was something she understood was the struggle to achieve the dreams but she would need to find that strenght again the Rachel Berry that had her goals set and would do anything to achieve them except nudity of course, before she could reply Blaine looked at he's watch and interrupted her ,

"Im sorry Miss Berry"...."Rachel" she corrected him making a slightly embarresed grin on hes lips. "Rachel. Im sorry Rachel but I must be leaving It was a pleasure" she extended her arm to him , Blaine held it softly leaning he pressed hes lips softly on it "and please dont deny the world your beauty with a disguise" She fet herself lost in he's charming personality and slightly blushed "It was a pleasure meeting you as well...Blaine" He softly released her hand and exited the door, though she was not much of a staring into the body kind of girl she couldnt help but look at he's perfectly rounded ass for a second before lowering her eyes to her coffee.

Blaine stepped outside the Lima Coffee Bean and started walking with he's coffee towards hes car, while he was driving he couldnt help but smile of what had happened not only had Rachel Berry bumped into him, felt he's body slightly she had actually talked to him and not in a superior way, she spoke as she had been just a girl, shame he was gay but he did admit to himself she was beautiful and had a sweet personality . It didint took him long and finally he had arrived to work with a few minutes to finish he's coffee . The dark haired man with a striped bowtie stepped inside the building it was Dalton , he had actually graduated from that school and been a legend on it the current Warblers had managed to convince the headmaster into making him the new Coach.

The all suit dressed boys where in line when he entered , he had been on the duties of coaching them in the hopes of helping the Warblers achieve the Nationals tittle for over 2 weeks now  "Ok Guys, Now that im here Sing from the Top" He snapped hes fingers and the boys began to perform the dance and vocal arranges he had suggested. Blaine was taking a few sips from hes coffee and though he was truly interested in putting atention to their performance ,a soft laugher in a low volum escaped hes lips remembering the lucky encounter he had have that day, but why did he felt so amused by it, that was something he would find out in time.

#Wattys2016