★Chapter 20

So Here's what you missed on Glee: Sebastian and Santana worked things out and started dating .Blaine took Rachel to a beautiful NY apartment just so he could propose to her which Rachel said Yes to. Quinn and Jonathan were having a morning after that got blown with Santana's arrival and comment on Noah which made Jonathan leave and Quinn slap Santana .Santana and Rachel as well as Jonathan and Noah fix their friendships and had moving moments . And thats what you missed on GLEE.   

After all those hook ups its was finally something new for them , something even more exciting actually dating each other . They were both a lot to handle but somehow could manage the other. Rachel had flown home with Blaine giving Santana the place to herself. As she walked around the apartment getting ready she would have background music for herself to dance around over as she sang the song which in her mind was in a way fitting for her relationship with Sebastian so far.

On time was Sebastian knocking on her door when Santana opened she had a smile while her eyes traced down and upward hes body , he just had something about him that drew her wild and he as well cleaned up well "Hey gorgeous ready to go?" Sebastian asked with that cocky smile that just ruffled her inside as she agreed grabbing her jacket "Lets go" Exiting the building she felt caught of guard by he's hand taking a hold of hers. It felt nice kind of reminded her of her baby steps in dating when she started getting in touch with her feelings with Brittany.Sebastian even opened the door for her which she was so not expecing but seemed he was full of surprises not only the bad ones , while ridding on the car she was looking through the window wondering what he could have planned for them

Sebastian even opened the door for her which she was so not expecing but seemed he was full of surprises not only the bad ones , while ridding on the car she was looking through the window wondering what he could have planned for them

As they advanced Sebastian gestured her to put some music of her choosing while he was focused on the road, she moved the stations till a song came out that made her laugh with a very cute smile. "No wait leave that one, its a great song" Sebastian said looking at her for a moment before returning hes eyes to the road . It was quite impressive to him how much they had advanced since that memory and even more considerinng the slushie involved, taking their roles as they had that time they both began singing with each other.

Leroy and Hiram Berry where having a drink before Rachel and Blaine arrived they had so many things in mind to question they had heard about Blaine before just they didint knew how serious thinks were and given what had happened the last time Rachel had wanted to get married this time they would be extra careful. "Do you think this Blaine guy will be good enough for our daughter? " Leroy questioned as he held hes glass on he's hand "We will be the judge of that but remember we dont want to seem too friendly nor too judging we want to have him open up to us and make sure he is serious about our darling rache she is after all " they both spoke together "Our most precious treasure"