★Chapter 15

So Here's what you missed on Glee: The warblers finally performed on Nationals where Dave surprised Blaine by showing up and trying a move luckly Blaine stopped him cause he wasnt the only one making a special appearance Rachel showed up to. SURPRISE. Sebastian ended up arriving to the house of a lady who turned out to not only have a bitchy attitude like Santana but actually be her grandma.Sebastian decided to show in between Quinn & Santana girl chat he was in for a kiss but she felt more like slapping him. And thats what you missed on GLEE.    

Sebastian had no idea what was going on when a few days back he had received a call from none other than the Dalton Academy's headmaster , what could he want with him he had been away from Dalton for quite some time now. Knocking on the door he awaited for the confirmation before stepping inside a middle aged man formally dressed who he remembered greeted him "Mr Smythe Im glad you could find time to come see me this soon please be sitted " The man said while Sebastian just nodded and took the seat "Of course Sir ...If I may ask why was I ask to see you" The man intertwined hes hands on the desk "Mr Smythe, Id like you to join our staff as the artistic director of the warblers starting rehearsals inmediatly to keep the tittle earned this year" Sebastian's eyes showed surprised as he looked at him "Wait...You want me to coach the warblers? What about Blaine?"  The headmaster stood up and did a trail to Sebastian while replying "Mr Anderson had to leave us but left you fully recommended" 

"What you are saying is Blaine Anderson suggested me to take he's position" He understood even less now , last he had seen Blaine true he had apologized about hes move on Rachel but could he be this fastly forgiven or perhaps was a way to keep him...

"What you are saying is Blaine Anderson suggested me to take he's position" He understood even less now , last he had seen Blaine true he had apologized about hes move on Rachel but could he be this fastly forgiven or perhaps was a way to keep him away from Rachel, though that was unnecesary he had finally understood hes feeling towards her were just an atraction. The headmaster now was sitted on the boarder of the desk "Mr Smythe , will you be interested in my offer?" Sebastian shook the thoughts off he's mind and rose to shake the man's hand "Of course I'll take it" , having said their goodbyes, he felt he's phone vibrating on hes pocket when he took it out there was a text

 "Good Luck, Show them how much you love Dalton -Blaine"

Blaine having sent the text put the phone back in the night table beside Rachel's bed he wasnt living with Rachel but he was sleeping over sometimes twice a week he was taking he's time to find a job while getting into NYADA and at the same time he knew Rachel was sometimes too busy making him give her some space to arrange her to do list. He's smile made Rachel curious as she was commming out of the shower her hair damp she was wearing a purple shirt with white dots that belong to bla "What are you up to ?" He gestured with hes hands before putting hes fist near hes chin for support "You are misreading me milady Im not up to anything, 

 He's smile made Rachel curious as she was commming out of the shower her hair damp she was wearing a purple shirt with white dots that belong to bla "What are you up to ?" He gestured with hes hands before putting hes fist near hes chin for suppo...