★ Chapter 6

So Here's what you missed on Glee: The new directions and the Warblers have been rehearsing a lot since a new competition is just round the corner, Rachel and Blaine bump into Sebastian who has no idea that Rachel saw him making out with Santana, funny since Blaine has no idea either that Sebastian has no crush on him anymore and now wants to steal Rachel from him l because hes stil upset Blaine was picked over him years ago. Wonder how Santana will take it seen that her and Sebastian are kind of lover buddies. And that's what you missed on GLEE.

The shinning light breaks through the window , while Rachel had her eyes close and was breathing slowly asleep a joyful Blaine Anderson has hes arms wrapped around her while her bare body is covered by the blanked and she's wearing barely he's whi...

The shinning light breaks through the window , while Rachel had her eyes close and was breathing slowly asleep a joyful Blaine Anderson has hes arms wrapped around her while her bare body is covered by the blanked and she's wearing barely he's white shirt ,approaching her head he breahed in her scent from her hair, that's one of the things she always enjoyed of girls how they always manage to smell so sweet, but with Rachel's scent it was different it was as he was inhaling a drug that stir every feeling inside of him, he hadnt brought it up to her but he was almost there to admit been inlove with her , he just wanted to be sure not wanting to break her heart or hurt her.

Silently he stared at her, Rachel there peacefully dreaming on hes arms , right then she slowly opened her eyes to turn to look at him "Morning" a soft grin with sparkly eyes were on Rachel's face. He placed a soft kiss on her lips turning her face to he's "Good Morning Milady, the morning light makes you look even more beautiful  " With a giggle escaping her lips she pressed her lips back against he's "You are the sweetest...Are you hungry? I could make something for us" She was proud of how she had actually learned to cook , the first time she had attempted she had burned the meal she wanted to make for Brody but she had learned from that. She made her way up the bed but then he stand with her "Im hungry but for you Milady" He curved a flirtatious grin while her eyes lowered a moment she noticed he was still naked making a blush and giggled raising her eyes to he's "Umm..Maybe we should eat first you know getting our energies back" He smiled and laughed at her blushing.

Blaine put hes pants on while Rachel was wearing he's shirt and her underwear, while dancing around they began cooking breakfast together , he turned the radio on and they sang as Rachel was getting some pancakes cooked and Blaine was preparing some toast and of course their coffee.

  ♪ ♫ Wake up to the blue sky

Grab your shades
And let's go for a ride
Breakfast by the ocean
We'll do lunch at Sunset & Vine

Every day's a dream in California
Every night the stars come out to play
Wish that I could always feel this way

There's something about the sunshine, baby
I'm seeing you in a whole new light
Out of this world for the first time, baby
Ohhh its alright

There's something about the sunshine

Hollywood rocking
In Malibu we hang out and chill
It's all about the shopping
From Melrose to Beverly Hills

Everywhere's a scene
And now we're in it
I don't wanna paint this town alone
When I see you smile I always feel at home

There's something about the sunshine, baby
I'm seeing you in a whole new light
L.A's breeze with the palm trees swaying
Oh, its alright

Now that you're here (now that you're here)
It's suddenly clear (suddenly clear)
Sun's coming through I never knew
Whatever I do it's better with you
It's better with you

There's something about the sunshine baby (something about it)
I'm seeing you in a whole new light (whole new light)
Out of this world for the first time baby (yeah)
Oh, its alright (its alright)

There's something about the sunshine baby (something about it)
I'm seeing you in a whole new light (whole new light)
Out of this world for the first time baby (ohhh)
Oh, its alright (its alright)

There's something about the sunshine, baby
I'm seeing you in a whole new light
L.A's breeze with the palm trees swaying