"Get back here!" I ran after her laughing. Lauren got there first and attempted on closing the door, to lock me out. Lucky for me, I was able to keep it open, somewhat. "Don't you dare," I laughed. "Lauren, let me in," I tried pushing the door open.

I could hear her laughter. 

"No," god, she was loving this.

"I thought you were an adult," I retorted, playfully. "You're behaving like a child," I stated. 

"I tell you what, I'm willing to share the shower with you," hmm, that was not a bad offer at all. Okay, Lauren was really smart, she probably planned this all along.

"Sounds good," I bit my lower lip. The door opened and I walked in. Lauren gripped my waist, pressing me against her. As my hands wrapped around her neck, our lips met. She walked backwards while I led the way to the shower. "Did you plan this?" I asked skeptically.

"No, but I'm glad the idea popped into my head," she pecked my nose, causing me to giggle. I held her chin between my fingers and directed her lips to mine.

"You're so smart," I spoke on her lips. Lauren nibbled on my lower lip, stopping me from talking. I could feel her fingers on my bare skin, already lifting my tank top up.

So far, this trip was going great. No real complaints, yet. 

***** 

I was looking at my reflection in the mirror. I tilted my head to the side and pulled my hair to one side, exposing the other side of my neck. Indeed, there was a hickey there. Lauren wasn't so careful in the shower this time. She was really intense. Of course I enjoyed it, but now I needed to make up an excuse, for anyone who was going to ask about it.

"Hey," Lauren came up from behind me. I saw her reflection in the mirror and smiled. She kissed the hickey. "You're mine," she spoke on my neck. My eyes closed while I felt the tingly sensation, all because of her hot breath on my neck.

"Well what am I going to say to everyone?" I questioned. 

"Tell a lie," she spoke as if it were so simple. "Tell them that you burned yourself with the curling iron," she chuckled, remembering the incident from a while ago. From when I left a hickey on her neck and Ethan saw it. He even pointed it out. Oh god, Lauren was so nervous and embarrassed.

"Sorry about that," I looked down to the ground, feeling embarrassed myself. 

"At least there were no consequences to it," she tried cheering me up. "There won't be any consequences for you either," she stated, sounding confident about it.

"I guess," I fixed my hair on both sides of my neck, letting it hang from my shoulders. I turned around and slipped my arms around her neck. "Let's go eat some ice cream," I grinned.

Lauren licked her lips, even though she wasn't trying to be seductive, I still thought it was pretty hot. She motioned for me to start walking. I unwrapped my arms from her neck and headed towards the door. Lauren followed behind me.

When we were about to walk out of the hotel, she held my hand in hers. Again, bragging about it. Of course, it was the purpose of the trip. I was getting used to this, being seen in public with her. I wasn't even scared anymore. Scared of anyone seeing us, anyone who we knew. I was just enjoying the moment.

We walked on the boardwalk and stared at the little shops that we were passing. There was a t-shirt shop, to where we stopped at. We entered the little store and walked around, checking out all the shirts. All the sayings on them. There were some pretty funny ones.

"Camz, look at this one," Lauren held up the shirt, extending it out so I could read it. 

It read, Retired. I was tired yesterday and I'm tired again today!