I chuckled. The nerve of this kid blows me every time I speak to him. "Well me and my girl wanted to come by to talk to y'all. And I'm sure you know she's more than just my girl since you've had a lot of interactions with her recently. Since when was this your house?"

"I don't know what interactions you're talking about," he replied, keeping a straight face. "You know good and damn well this is my house. This house is the reason why you and Victoria stopped speaking to me because y'all were jealous y'all didn't inherit it."

"I can afford my own house, that's why I have a mansion here in California and a beach house in Florida. If I wanted to, I could buy this house and I could buy and sell you too. Don't play with me little boy."

Theodore chuckled. "Sure. You got all of this stuff but you're alone and you're miserable."

"Quite like you?"

"Nope. I'm happy. I got my family and my daughter, I got money and I got everything I could ever ask for. I'm never lonely or miserable. And you know full well, if I wanted your girl, I could have her in a heart beat. Don't you play with me."

"Whatever you say," I laughed. "Where's your Grandfather?"

"He's doing what he does. Why do you need to know?"

"Me and Milan need to talk to him."

"Why? Y'all need money from him to pay for the wedding nobody's coming to?"

Milan sighed. "We're actually not here to argue with you Theodore and we don't need your Grandfather. I just wanted to know if we could come in so we could all sit down and talk? And I want your brother and sister to be present too."

He sighed. "If it's about the wedding, I don't wanna hear about it."

"Why?" Milan asked.

"Why would we participate in a wedding when he fucked over all of our mothers? Isaiah doesn't even like my Mama because he left his Mom to be with my Mama. He already resents you for leaving his Mom, so how do you think he's gonna feel knowing you're getting married to another female? And to top it off, me and Lindsey have seen him and our Mama together all of our lives and then he just suddenly divorces her. We're still trying to get over that and now y'all talking about a wedding? If I didn't know any better, I would've thought you were seeing her and Mama at the same time since you just jumped into a relationship so quickly."

Milan sighed. "To my understanding, he was single and co-parenting with your Mother. I wasn't aware he was still married since he told me he was just getting out of a divorce from your Mother years ago when I first met him."

I glared at Milan. With my family, you can't let them know all of your business because then they'll use it against you. Of course I was seeing Milan and Victoria at the same time for the past few years but I never got caught, and that's all that matters. And sometimes, Milan just needs to learn when to shut her mouth because her opinion isn't always needed. "Even if that's true, which it's not, I wouldn't have to tell you if I was or wasn't. It's none of your business."

Theodore nodded his head. "Right, exactly. And that just proves my point that you're a nasty dog that runs through women to make yourself feel good. You screwed over Mama and you screwed over Ms. Charlotte. You got them both pregnant and walked away as soon as it started getting hard and you're gonna do the same thing to Milan. And if she's stupid enough to fall for your game, even after everything you've put her through, then the two of y'all deserve each other."

"I'm certain your father won't do that to me," Milan replied.

"My Mama said the same thing and he fucked her up so much that she's not even herself anymore. Look, I got stuff do to so don't come back over here unless he's dead or something and y'all want me to participate in his funeral 'cause I really don't want anything to do with him other than burying him and getting him the hell away from me."