8- France

Authors note at the End⬇️

After a few weeks you still felt guilty for letting Maria go it quickly got over it as you and Lafayette were going to France. Eight bags were packed so far just for you. Lafayette laughed at how much things you were bringing since you guys were only going to be there for two weeks. Peggy came over and congratulated you on your marriage and left a few gifts. You knew she liked Lafayette but never in a love interest way.

Once the time came to leave for France everyone came to the Docks and gave you their Goodbyes. Alexander looked Digusted and mostly tired. Eliza came and almost cried at you leaving, and Angelica was just happy for you finding Love. Last came Maria, Oh how you were going to miss her.

Once you two started to leave off shore Lafayette snuggles up to
You. The hairs on your neck stood up in shock as hugged you. A big smile grew on your face as thought of the Big Question you were going to ask him. "Would you want Children, French-" you were cut off as a huge grin spread across his face. "Mom Cher of course! We could you know..?" He asked winking.

You smirked thinking of what would happen in the next hours.

Time skip brought to you by the Sin Tin~
The banging against the walls in your Room echoed through the Room. Your hair covered you gave as you woke up, blinking you eyes twice at what you saw. A Frenchman was banging a picture into the Wall. A little boy sat on your Bed smiling at you. "Mon Ami what's your name?" He asked smiling. right. in.your. face.

You blinked again and sighed "I'm (y/n) de Lafayette I'm married to Marquis de Lafayette" you slowly sitting up stretching. The little boy gasped, "I'm Michel de Lafayette! Mon Ami nice to meet you!" He said shaking your hand. Lafayette turned around laughing. "Mon Cher this is my Brother" he said Bear hugging Michel.

Lafayette also sat on your bed so it was a bit crowded. "(Y/n) were going into the city, want to come?" He asked smiling right.into.your.face. Another sigh came from your mouth. You nodded your head and got out of the comfy bed. A blast of cold air hot your body, you jumped right back into bed.

I'm so sorry for the short chapter. Chapter 9 will be much longer. I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, Finals are coming up and I'm just studying like crazy. I also want to thank you guys for over 700 reads! That's amazing I never imagined that this story would be this good to you guys. Honestly I'm just a fangirl over my readers. Also the next chapter is when they meet my smol child Thomas Jefferson. Oh about Lafayette's brother Michel. He is real so ..I was going to make him have a Sister but nahhhh. Thanks for reading! I appreciate it!