5-Hurt

Alexander started to speak, but saw your tear stained face. "Are you okay?" He asked trying to sound worried. "Are you okay!?" You asked while hugging him, Alexander began to sob in your shoulder. "Alexander I'm so sorry! I-I love him but I love you to" Alexander immediately stopped and pulled away, once again you looked into his eyes once filled with life, but now dull and dead. "What!? You've only just met this Man, I love you!" "You have a wife!" You shot back in defense. Alexander turned away and left the home, "What have I done.." You fell to the floor sobbing. The door clicked open, as you thought Alexander came back "Alexander I love you!" You shouted, but quickly your eyes widened as you realized it was Lafayette. Lafayette's looked at you, confused. "I didn't mean it..I-I .." Lafayette began to smile at you. "Mon Cher don't worry, I know Alexander is a close Friend!" He said as he began to walk towards the Kitchen.

It has been at least a year since Lafayette went off to War. You worried that he would never come back . He wrote you letters every chance that he got, every word melting your heart. So did Alexander's. You didn't know what to do so you asked your Friend Mariah Reynolds. "I don't know what to do! I love my Husband, but Alexander is so Helpless" you said as you mixed your tea. Maria laughed but quickly stopped and cleared her voice " Well..I don't know what to say (y/n) This is your choice, but I would say the Alexander is rather Handsome" Maria said as she flipped her hair over her shoulder. You slapped her hand away playfully as you two began to laugh.

I know this is pretty horrible. Slap me instead (y/n)