7- A little Fun

;-; like really guys!! What the hell! Over 400 reads?! I wanna thank you guys so much for still paying attention to this story.. !!!!!' On with the Story!

You woke up next to Lafayette completely naked and sweaty. Lafayette's curls tickled your face as you moved across the bed. The dress you planned to wear today was sitting out along with other things thrown across the Room. The walls were very thin in the Home, you heard Maria sobbing quietly.

Your mind decided to let her have some time alone to think. Soon you heard rustling from underneath the Blankets and a soft yawn. "Mon Cher, why up so early?" He said rubbing his eyes. You laughed as you slipped on your Dress. It had Black lace with pink flowers around the dress.

Soon enough you saw the Frenchie fall back on his pillow and snore. You ran downstairs to make breakfast for your Guest and Husband, once enough all of the Meat was gone from the Cooler. A sigh escaped your lips as you brought out Eggs and a Loaf of Bread out from the Pantry. The sounds of the Floorboards creaking underneath light foot steps could be heard. You turned around and saw Maria. She looked tired and overwhelmed.

She walked over to the Kitchen area and smiled the best she could. "Can I help you with anything, (y/n)?" Maria said dusting off her Dress. You smiled and nodded. For the next few minutes You guys cooked and laughed bringing up anything that came to your Mind.

Lafayette appeared behind you and Maria and smiled. "Mrs. Reynolds!" He said as he hugged her. Maria hugged back with a huge smile. You frowned not wanting Maria to get to friendly with you Husband, you quickly brought out the Food and set it on the Table. Soon enough when you turned around Maria was gone and up the stairs once again.

Lafayette lightly chuckled and sat down at the Table. You began to eat but were soon interrupted with a loud knock at the Door. You rose up to get the Door and quickly regretted it. There in the Doorway was Mr. Reynolds with a smirk on his face.

"I'll be taking Maria back to our home now" James said as he stood there staring at Lafayette. You didn't want to let Maria go with him but you had to. "Maria!" You yelled as you saw her coming down the Stairs. She quickly looked down in embarrassment and rushed out the Door. "Thanks honey" James said laughing as he walked to the Carriage.

Thanks for reading! The next chapter will be focused more on You and Lafayette on your Honeymoon. I need Honeymoon ideas so please comment some! Thanks for 400 reads!