4-My dearest,Alexander

You felt your heart Shatter into pieces, as you let go of Lafayette. Lafayette looked at you with a worried face,"Mon Cher? What's wrong ?" He asked reaching for your shaking body frame. "Nothing...Don't worry." You said with a forced smile. Lafayette hugged you, as a Carriage showed up by his side. You pulled your dress up, as You stepped into the Carriage.

Once you got to your Home you said your goodbyes to Lafayette as he had to go back to France to tell his Family the news. You sat down at your study, as you grabbed your Quill, The thought of Alexander crying replayed in your mind over, and over. You decided to write him a letter.

My Dearest, Alexander
I hope your respond to this letter, as My heart aches at the sight of you in Pain. Your dearest Wife, needs you. As I wish I could be in her place, as I love you so much. As I think you know I have just been engaged to Mr. Lafayette. This. Is an arragment by my Horrible Father. As I do love Mr. Lafayette My heart still longs for your touch and embrace. I hope you the best Alexander .

Yours Dearest,
(Y/n)

You gripped the side of your Desk, as a single Tear streamed down your cheek. You wiped your cheek as you heard a knock at your door. You rose from your seat as you walked to the Door. The door had a face that you long to see Alexander.

WHAT!! so don't get mad at me... This is not a Hamilton X reader, Don't worry this is still a Lafayette X Reader. I'm so sorry if this Story is getting Horrible. I think it's quite interesting.. How The reader loves Hamilton and Lafayette. Who will she choose?!

-
SmolCat