16. Homecoming Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"How do you know this?"

"I was watching you."

"You were watching me the entire time?!?! You could have saved me!"

"Aaron Kent is one of the most powerful witches in the world. Enough power to do damage to me. I would have been of no help if I was injured or worse."

"You could have done something. Maybe told my siblings?"

"You think they would have believed me. At least I'm helping now."

"Yeah. After the damage is inflicted. After I killed people. After he..." Mirabella cracked, tears now spilling down her cheeks. "After he ruined me! After he showed me how weak I actually am! I hope you can sleep at  night knowing you could have prevented me years and years of trauma."

Mirabella walked away leaving her father speechless and sorry. 

_____________________________

Stefan walked into the room him and Mirabella shared raising two ties, "Which one?", He asked. 

"Um... The black one. It reminds me of your soul."

"Haha. Very funny."

Mirabella was standing in front of the mirror in her undergarments making sure her make-up and hair were alright for homecoming. 

Stefan was mesmerized by her, her personality, and he body., "You know,"he said, dragging out the      -ow in know,"We have 3 hours until homecoming starts. We could kill time."

"Well what would we do Mr.Salvatore.". Mirabella said still not looking away from the mirror. 

Stefan went over to her and wrapped his arms around her body, snuggling his face into her neck,"Something fun, Mrs.Salavtore."

By now Mirabella had caught on to what Stefan was implying and smirked. She turned around and faced him putting her hands around his neck. 

They both leaned in and began to kiss each other passionately. Until it led them to the bed where they had a lot of fun since the 1920's. 

_____________________________

Mirabella was in robe looking for Elena she had something of most importance to discuss with her

She found her and Damon in the bathroom creating wolfsbane in the sink. 

"We need to talk.", She told them both. 

They turned to her with suspicion in their eyes. 

"I dont trust Rebekah. I know she's my sister and all but out of all the Mikaelson siblings she loves Niklaus the most. So since you are the only one that can dagger an original you need to dagger her."

"Why? Shouldn't she dagger you. You're his sister too."

"Had a feeling you would say that blue-eyes. Well, as you know Stefan is my husband and I want his freedom more than any of you. If that doesn't persuade you, just know I've tried to kill Nik before. In the 1700's. Didn't really work out. Got me dagger for over 30 years."

They still didn't believe her. 

"Ok, well, would you rather have me or Rebekah."

They faces finally changed and nodded with their approval. 

"Thank you. See you at homecoming."

_________________________

Caroline, Bonnie, and Mirabella entered the dance together arms linked.