Piper XX

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y

THERE'S SOMETHING EVERYONE OF YOU SHOULD.

Piper is not who she seems to be or is she? That's the big question here. Who are you really? 

All of this is confusing, but give her a few seconds to explain in her thoughts. Your neighbor-yes, I'm talking to you-may seem like a wonderful person but inside her house she may be a totally different person. In her house, her mask is unleashed to show her real form; a vampire. Okay, maybe not that but your getting the point here and if your not, Piper is having just as much of a problem to comprehend what's happening to her in the moment.

HER HEAD:

 THERE IS SOMETHING FREAKISHLY WRONG ABOUT THIS!

She admitted that this was all a joke. No, Piper is not secretly a demigod or anything crazy like that; she is just Piper with a very unusual dad.

Yes, we're getting somewhere. Piper's dad;Tristan Mclean the superstar. Or is he? She alway pondered to herself to whom her father really is or who he was before 'Tristan Mclean'. And now, she knows.

Let's go back to the start. Rewind.

Nope, to far into the past. Let's make it about one hour before this.

◎◉◎

PIPER IS RUNNING WHERAS SHE WISHED SHE WAS SITTING DOWN ON A PERFECTLY, COMFORTABLE CHAIR.

She doesn't know where she was running. Piper knew that she had to leave or get far away from Jason as possible. It's her guilt to run away from problems when she can't overcome them. Okay, truthfully that's not the only reason she ran off from Jason without a reason. The minute she saw Drew, something inside her head clicked and she knew she had to get away. 

It was rather childish and maybe cowardice to leave him like that with no reason. She tried to pull back any thought of him since in the moment she was thinking that he most definitely hated her now. They still didn't finish their project yet that would be due in one week. Piper slammed her head in frustration. She will just have to worry about this latter.

Piper was not the type of person to shove people to get to her destination. Her elbow was most definitely doing some kind of damage to the individuals around her and since she was a decent human being, she had coughed up a few words of apologies. 

Her feet skidded down the ground trying to hold her balance since the high heels were incredibly uncomfortable.

Her eyes flew open in shock and the hair on the back of her neck rose up. Someone grabbed her shoulder,firmly and she could sense and feel the nails sinking down her skin. Her nose sniffed up what smelt like heavily sprayed perfume and hair spray.

"Drew." Piper muttered,bitterly.

"It's not nice to see you too,honey and I'm wondering why the hell you're at my party when I never invited you." Drew took her hand off Piper's shoulder as Piper brushed her arm, sorely as Drew eyed her nail polish. "And there are of course, reasons why I didn't invite you."

Piper frowned. "What are you going to do? Kick me out?"

"No, but I have a question." Drew narrowed her eyes. "Why were you with Jason Grace?"