21: He Spends More Time With His Girlfriend Then You (Harry)

Harry: (You're 13) You used to spend a lot of time with Harry but now it seems like nothing. Ever since he started dating his new so called girlfriend, Brianna, he's been ignoring you. That's been terribly difficult for you as he is the closest to you and always has been. One day, you woke up to find Brianna around. Harry and Brianna were laughed and talking about things they should do in the future. You were clearly annoyed with her, 'How dare she take my brother away from me', you thought to yourself. You envied her so much, it was unreal. One day, you had a massive argument with Brianna, you ended up pushing each other around and physically fighting with each other. Harry ended up walking in on you and her fighting. "STOP!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. You stopped and so did Brianna. "Oh Harry, it's not what it looks like! Y/N came and attacked me!" Brianna said, in a fake voice. "I know Bri and I'm sorry, she'll never do that again" Harry said, obviously taking sides with Brianna. You screamed at the top of your lungs. "I NEVER CAUSED THIS FREAKING FIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE! IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO BELIEVE THIS HARRY THEN I MIGHT AS WELL MOVE BACK TO LIVE WITH MUM! AT LEAST I'LL BE BETTER TREATED THERE!!" You screamed, soon, you left.