Chapter twenty-seven: Little hound

Chase's POV
Since I couldn't fight, I ended up watching my friends in the cave where Shadow lives. Kiara was with me. I knew she could fight, but she would probably easy to see and kill. I wanted to do something for the Pridelands. Nala told me and Kiara to go and kill Shadow's mate. Well if she picked a fight.

If she didn't we would safely take her and her pup away. We padded into the den. The hell hound woke up. She jumped to her paws. " Don't hurt my baby!" She barked protectively. The little pup woke up and peeked a look at us. " The lion guard! The lion guard!" He howled in excitement.

" Mommy! You always said you wanted to get away from this place! We can go with the Lion Guard and live in the Pridelands! And not in this food less dump!" The little hound woofed, his black tail wagging.

" I-I am not sure. Shadow will kill us if he found out!" She woofed. " He won't find out because we are planning on killing him," I told them.

The she-hound looked at me. " If you really think you can. I guess we can. I am Blue Fire by the way," she announced herself. " What about the pup?" I asked. " I haven't picked out a name. All the names that Shadow suggested are too evil sounding and I can never give him something harsh," she announced. We nodded.

" Well come with us." Kiara said and we, along with our new Pridelands members padded alongside us. Well, Blue Fire carried her pup.