Chapter fourteen: Changes

Chase's POV
I never thought that Janja could get worse after he lost his memory. He can apparently! I feel bad for Caroline. I'm just glad he doesn't have a crush on me. No way. He'd have a crush on Fuli before me.

On our way back to tell Simba what exactly happened to Janja, Janja decides to be all Romeo! I mean that is gross. Caroline even added a comment. She said its from one of her favorite Liv and Maddie episodes. " Mmm Mmm gross!" That is what she said.

And let's not forget that Janja is basically insisting that they become mates. It's driving everyone crazy. Even Beshte. And he keeps his cool.

We all padded to tell King Simba the good/bad news because it wasn't really both. After explaining to the lion guards about Janja and the whole cliff thing, they understood, they let us go to king Simba with our news.

Simba was a little startled when he learned about what happened. But to be fair, he was more startled at the fact that Janja had developed a crush on Caroline. It's kinda funny actually. And the best part was the reaction of Nala when Janja bowed at her. She had her jaw dropped and she also jumped 1,000 feet in the air. Man that lioness really cracked me up today.

" Well thanks for telling us. I guess our days of keeping hyenas in the out lands is over," Simba announced. Then Kiara came and freaked out. Still not as funny as Nala. " What is a hyena, and Janja not for the least, doing here?" She demanded.

" Oh he lost his memory. We won't have any more problems with him," Kion said, his tail lashing. In my opinion he still looks mad from earlier.

" Well. This is such huge new information and changes," she said smiling. And I nodded. " Yes. Good change," I chirped.