Chapter one: A sudden course of change

Caroline's POV
I was protecting the Pridelands. With Kion. Protecting the Pridelands! Suddenly, a red thing fell out of the sky and on top of my head. I crumbled underneath her. And yes I know the hawk-raptor thing was a lady!

" What the heck!" I growled, shaking the bird off of me. " Ahhhhhhhh!" The bird said. " Why you screaming?" I asked her. " You... Can talk!" The bird squeaked.

" Every animal in the Pridelands can talk." I said. " But I'm not an animal! I'm a human!" The birds talk stopped me. " You are a what?!" Dogo asked. The little pup had recovered from his pain. We all did in fact. It has been seasons since we had seen Shadow and his hell hound pack.

Unluckily, we still had seen Janja. Though he had been acting less wanting food. It was weird. " I'm a human! I can't talk to animals!" The lady or girl bird cried. " But your a bird!" Ono protested. " Though being a bird is nothing to be ashamed about!" Ono quickly added.

" I must have changed into one!" She said. " Hi! I'm a Caroline!" I said like Billy Thunderman. "Uhhhh...I'm Chase," the bird squeaked. I wanted to laugh. Chase is a boy name. " But you're a girl!" Fuli said confused. " But that's my name, and I'm proud of it!" Chase said.

" Ok, Chase Davenport!" I teased. Chase gave me a death glare. " What?! That's the name of the smartest bionic super human! And I am a human as well," I told her. She still glared at me, as if she already hated Chase Davenport. Whatever! Now this is gonna be a real adventure!