My cell phone vibrated and I picked it up and saw thirteen miscalls with the new one that missed now. All from Alexander. Where did he get my new number from? The guy harassed me because he wanted me gone and now he was harassing me because I am not dating or in his words hanging out with him.

I switched off the phone not in mood or condition to talk to him. I seldom hate people but when it comes to him, I was in borderline hate territory.

I tried to go back to sleep, hoping that this time I don't dream about violet eyes because as much as it scares me , it thrills me as well.

***

The next day was a free day. I had no school, no shift at barney's because of some construction it was closed for the day and nothing else to do. I didn't plan on disturbing Tessa today since that girl loved holidays and sleeping till mid afternoon.

So I decided to do what I mostly do on a free day. I set out to the library , get a book and then find a nice alone place to read. Earlier I used to sit beside Dad's grave and read. Some people, including my shrink, said it was weird and I should avoid doing it but you know how it is. You listen to others when you want to listen to them.

And now I was even away from that. Just thinking of that was making me short of breath so I tried to think of something else that could occupy my mind even more, like Alexander. He had made my life since I came here. And yet, no matter how hard I try to deny I felt a pull towards him. Was Isabella right? Was I truly going insane? Because feeling a pull towards your bully was not normal.

My back was still hurting and the bruise on my arm looked even uglier. I took a direct bus to the area near the library. I got down and saw a cool looking bike outside the library. And even though I had a bad feeling about this, I entered the library and saw the devil himself, Alexander.

I cursed under my breath when he noticed me almost immediately and turned around to leave without getting a book.

Don't follow me, don't follow me, I mentally prayed.

But when did my prayer ever work, it seems like God only listens to my mom. But then again all she did was praying.

I heard the sound of chair screech on the ground and quick footsteps behind me. I walked at a normal pace not wanting to look like a scaredy cat.

Before I could vanish into thin air and escape from him , he caught on my upper arm pulling me to a stop.

"For once, just listen to me." He said in an agitated tone.

"What?" I snapped.

He had no right to feel agitated.

But he didn't say a word as his eyes registered the big blue bruise on just below my elbow. And Stupidly I blurted out, "And that's not it , I think there is worse one on my back."

He closed his eyes and his eyebrows furrowed together in a deep frown. Was he angry? Was he concerned?

And why am I bothered?

"So Haylien was not kidding." He muttered.

Damn, Haylien to report everything back to him.

"Now, if you are entertained enough, let me leave. As I might have said zillion times, I do not like you presence around me." I said as brutally as I could manage.

He looked conflicted, clenching and unclenching his jaw he finally let go of my arm. As I started walking away, he started walking next to me which is annoying.

"Don't bother, I will talk to the guys and beat them up if necessary." He said slowly.

I ignored him, I was a pro at ignoring people. I don't do it purposely, I zone out a lot after I started going through stress problems. But ignoring him was hard.