Zazzle

Mandco

Papaya

Rainbowshops

Dots

Fashionbug

Delias

WetSeal

AE

OldNavy

Marshalls

Hollister

SimplyFashion

Basic

LE

Now we were going to go and raid McDonalds. As we entered some girls in one of the restaurants far corners spotted us and started squealing in the seats. I rolled my eyes, way too go for us to be spotted by directioners or mixers out in public.

I think directioners secretly hate me. Whenever they meet me they just tell me I'm 'pathetic' and 'worthless'. Now you understand my point.

The girls came over to us and asked the girls for a picture and autograph. One of the girls who looked like the leader of their little group walked over to me and asked me to read something she wrote quickly.

ZAYN MALIK'S SISTER IS A SUICIDAL!!

My opinion on Chloe Malik is that she is a suicidal slut. Zayn obviously hates her, after all she was the mistake that wasn't supposed to be born. The boys pretend to 'love' her when they really despise everything about her. What the heck, even the fan base hates her. Do us all a favour and die. No one will care if you do. Your nothing, you shouldn't even exist.

Cunt.

xoxoxoxo

I looked back up at the girl who had a smug grin covering her face. Without even thinking I brought my hand back and slapped her around the face, hard. She fell to the floor clutching her face from the impact.

The girl on the floor looked up at me in shock.

"Next time sweetheart don't call me a cunt, suicidal or nothing. I don't care what you think of me but do not come up to me with a letter with that written on it and a smug grin on your face. The only thing you are asking for is a slap around the face. Bitch!" I shouted at the now crying girl and stormed out of the restaurant and towards the restrooms.

"Chloe! Chloe!"

I turned around to see Perrie running after me, with a shocked expression on her face.

"What was that back there?" she asked standing in front of me. Her hands gripping on my shoulders.

"She called me a cunt, and I was worthless, and the boys and you don't love me and she even called suicidal. I didn't know how to react and when I looked at her she had a smug grin on her face and I guess I did it out of habit and I slapped her" I sobbed loudly. Perrie pulled me into a hug, her arms wrapping around my shoulders tightly.

"Don't listen to them sweetie. They are nothing compared to you. And everyone knows that Zayn loves you we all do. Your a precious gem to us, and you can't even imagine how much Zayn and the boys are protective of you. You know that Louis once said he would jump in front of a bullet for you." Perrie said laughing a little at the end.

She always knew how to make me happy again. She was like a sister and mother combined into one.

"But, you still need to be punished for slapping the girl. Violence is never the answer."

"Says the girl who dates a boy that got into loads of fights in high school." I muttered.

Perrie smiled at me and took my hand. We entered the restroom and went into the disabled one so we had more room. Perrie locked the door and put down the toilet seat, sitting on top of it before pulling me over her lap.

"Chloe you knew what you did wrong so I'm only going to give you thirty, ok?"

Perrie pulled done my pink skinny jeans that I was wearing and my underwear leaving them at my knees.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I closed my eyes tightly as Perrie laid down the smacks on my uncovered bum. I felt the heat rising in my cheeks. Both sets of cheeks.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I'm pretty sure my bottom was turning bright pink. I was so embarrassed. "PERRIE STOP PLEASE!" I shouted out clutching onto Perrie's tighter than I was before.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"All done sweetie." Perrie slowly brought up my jeans and my underwear, the harsh fabric irritating my skin. Causing me to wince.

"Come on sweetie, let's get you home yeah." Perrie took me out of the restroom where Eleanor and Sophia were waiting for us. We walked out of the shopping mall that day with fifty bags of clothes, shoes, make-up and accessories and me with a painful arse.

-------------------------------------------

VOTE GOAL: 30 VOTES

HEY PENGUINS!!!

HERE IS CHAPTER 19. I AM GOING TO UPDATE EVERY OTHER DAY SO THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED EXACTLY ON DECMEBER 24TH. I WILL UPDATE NEXT ON THE 15TH OCTOBER.

DEDICATED TO @forever_always_alone IF YOU WANT THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

Who is the youngest member of One Direction?

a)Louis

b)Niall

c)Harry

HOPE YOU LIKED IT PENGUINS :)

BYE,

~~OBSESSED1DFAN