Chapter 17

Sorry it's been a few days, but here you go, this will make more sense now.

"He.. He did what?" Phil spluttered.
"He stole the last person I loved," Dan said blankly, and sat down heavily on the end of his bed. "I had a girlfriend, and I loved her to pieces. I thought she loved me too, but she met Damian at dinner, just like you did. He kept flirting with her in front of me and she pretended not to like it, but I guess she preferred the bad boy version of me, and one day I came home and went into his room to ask him for something, and he was making out with her. It hurt like hell. The thing is, he broke the cheating thing off with her as soon as I found out. He had only done it to hurt me, not caring that he hurt her in the process," Dan said bitterly.

"What... what human would do that?" Phil asked, utterly shocked anyone would do that, let alone to a family member.
"My brother. And now he is trying to steal you too, just like last time," Dan choked out, a sob rising in his throat.
"Oh Dan you know I would never leave you, even if he looked exactly like you and was almost the same as you personality wise he's just not right for me like you are. And I don't go for bad boys, I go for boys named Daniel who I love," Phil said, climbing onto Dan's lap like a monkey and clinging to him with a tight hug, peppering his face with small kisses.

"I love you Phil. More than anyone or anything," Dan mumbled in his ear, resting his head on his shoulder and breathing in his scent of lynx and strawberries.
"I love you too Danny bear. Do you want to go downstairs to have some cake or just stay here?" Phil asked, pulling away and staring into his face, worried he wasn't okay yet.
"No, let's get cake. It makes everything better," Dan said and Phil shuffled off him, taking his hand and pulling him up with him.
"Okay, let's get cake,"

They walked downstairs hand in hand and into the kitchen where his mother was cutting up the cake.
"Hello boys, chocolate cake?" She asked them.
"Yes please, it smells delicious," Phil said happily, squeezing Dan's hand.
"Thank you Phil. Bear, there is squirty cream in the fridge if you want some," Jessica told him.
"Hell yes," Dan said, pulling Phil over to the fridge with him, not letting go of his hand while he rummaged around and found it. "We have cream!" He pronounced proudly.
"Good," Dan's mum laughed as she put two sticky pieces of chocolate cake onto plates and passed them to them both. Dan took Phil's off him and put it on the work surface, managing not to drop them with only one had and started shaking the cream, dancing a little while doing it, making phil giggle. He popped off the cap and squirted the tiniest amount of cream into Phil's cake, grinning cheekily, before piling it on his own.
"Rude," Phil said, and took the can off Dan, pressing it down so a mountain of cream erupted onto it and Phil nodded at Dan as if to say 'take that' which made Dan giggle and kiss his cheek. Dan opened a draw and grabbed some cake forks (hands wasn't a good idea because of all the cream) and passed one to Phil, closing the draw with his hip and guiding Phil through after his mum to the lounge, where he sat on the sofa and pulled Phil down next to him. His mum was sitting on one of the chairs and Damian was on one of the other ones. Dan ignored him and they turned their attention to the tv where they were watching Masterchef and started eating, Dan finally letting go of Phil's hand.

"Wow this is delicious Jessica," Phil said after his first bite of creamy chocolate sponge.
"Thank you sweetie," she said, smiling graciously at him. He heard Dan giggle from his side and turned to look at him, a questioning look on his face.
"You have cream on your lip," Dan giggled again. Phil poked around with his tongue, but just like with the chocolate, Dan sighed and leant forwards, capturing his mouth in a kiss, nibbling at Phil's lip a little before pulling back. "All gone," he said with a happy nod and went back to eating. Phil went scarlet at the public display but Dan's mum awed at them so at least it didn't seem inappropriate. Phil caught Damian looking over at him, chewing his lip and slightly annoyed, and Phil noticed Dan throwing him a smug look. Damian's plan was not going work on him. Phil had some more of his cake and tried to focus in on Masterchef and what a sweet girl called Rachel was cooking, though she seemed to be doing quite well, but couldn't pay too much attention when he could feel Damian's cold eyes on him. He heard the clatter of Dan's plate being put on the coffee table as felt his arm wind around his shoulder, and Phil naturally snuggled into him. He lifted another piece of cake to his mouth, but Dan quickly gobbled it before he could eat it.
"Hey, get your own cake," Phil whined quietly, tapping Dan's nose in punishment before picking up another piece. "Cake stealers don't get kisses," Phil warned. He saw Dan try and lunge for it despite his threat, but dodged it around him and popped it in his mouth, smiling smugly at the pouting Dan. Phil pecked his lips and giggled, before finishing the last piece of his cake.

"Hey Phil I need to show you this thing I found on YouTube," Dan said after a while of sitting cuddled up on the couch. He grabbed Phil's hand again and dragged him out of the room and back upstairs.
"What do you want to show me?" Phil asked, surprised at Dan's sudden outburst.
"Nothing really, I just wanted to be able to kiss you more properly away from my family," he said truthfully, going a little red.
"You're sweet," Phil said, and left a lingering kiss on Dan's lips.
"You're perfect,"
"You're amazing,"
"You're gorgeous,"
"Oh come on," Phil said, and this time he tugged Dan back to his room. "I want cuddles,"

The flopped down onto Dan'a bed and faced each other, tangling their arms and legs together while Dan played with Phil's hair.
"I like it when you messvwith my hair," Phil smiled, closing his eyes in the relaxed moment.
"Well I like playing with it," Dan said, stroking his fingers over Phil's face gently.
"Mmmmph," Phil said, almost falling asleep.
"Don't fall asleep love," Dan said quietly, and Phil ruefully opened his eyes.
"But sleepy," he moaned.
"Well we can easily change that," Dan said cheekily and quickly moved his hands to Phil's waist and started tickling him. Phil started screeching loudly and rolled off the bed to get away from Dan, shuffling back along the carpet but Dan sprang on top of him and pinned him down with his legs, tickling his stomach with mercy.
"Dan stop! I'm gonna die!" Phil yelled at him between strangled laughs, squirming so much he couldn't fight back.
"Never!" Dan said, moving a hand to Phil's neck and tickling there too.
"Please! Or... Or... No kisses or cuddles for ever!" Phil cried and Dan stopped for a few moments, pinning Phil's wrists to the floor while he considered this.
"And how are you gonna enforce this?" Dan said, moving his face close to Phil's, grinning sneakily at him, his lips so close to Phil's all Phil wanted to do was kiss them. But he had to prove a point, so Phil turned his head away.
"Like this," Phil said, and sucked in his mouth.
"Meanie," Dan pouted.
"You are the one tickling me," Phil said.
"Yeah, well..." Dan said, moving his hands to shrug and Phil quickly moved his hands to Dan's shoulders and pushing him over, rolling on top of him and pinning him down in return.

"I win," he said simply, and moved his head closer to Dan's. "Oh and guess what?" Phil said cheekily.
"What?" Dan breathed uncertainly.
"No kisses for Daniel," he said, and pecked the air in front of him, making Dan pull a face and move his head closer to Phil to try and steal a kiss, but Phil moved away.
"You're so mean,"
"It's called payback, love. Now you made me need to pee because of your tickling so I will be back in a minute," he said, getting off Dan and blowing him a kiss while he walked out the door. He stopped just outside the closed door and giggled. His dominant side had appeared, it was really weird, Phil didn't know he really had one. He walked down a few doors and found the bathroom and locked it behind him so he knew no one would come in.

Once done he walked out into the hallway and saw Damian leaning against the wall in the hallway. Phil could only tell it wasn't Dan because of his clothes and stretcher, and his nasty smirk, but he had to check twice on first sight to make sure it wasn't his boyfriend. Damian didn't say anything, just winked cheekily at Phil. Phil bit his lip and walked around him, but felt Damian slap his ass as he went. He pretended not to notice, but the shock must have shown as he jumped slightly when he felt the hit and his face wouldn't be totally masking it. He heard Damian laugh harshly behind him. Phil quickly decided he wasn't going to tell Dan about it, it would worry him and possibly make Dan angry again and he really didn't want that. He pushed open Dan's door without looking back to see if Damian was still smirking behind him and closed it, taking a deep breath before plastering a smile on his face.

There was a mound underneath Dan's duvet and Phil chuckled, lifting one end to see Dan huddled underneath it.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Being warm. Come under with me," Dan asked him, batting his eyelashes.
"Only because you're cute. And I love you," Phil said, and pulled more of the covers up, tucking himself under and dropping it on top of him.
"Hey, do you know what's weird?" Dan asked, turning on his side to face Phil, putting a hand on his waist and pressing their foreheads together.
"What?" Phil whispered back.
"We haven't even known each other a week. And I love you," Dan said, staring into Phil's eyes.
"That is weird," Phil said. "But I wouldn't have it any other way," he said, and leant in and kissed Dan's lips slowly. A kiss to show Dan he really meant it, that he really loved him, even if it had only been 5 days. Frankly, he didn't give a damn it had been that short a time. Dan kissed back with the same passion, and Phil couldn't help but smile. "I really do love you Dan," he said quietly.
"I really love you too Phil, with all my heart. More than anyone before." And with that, Phil wound his arms around Dan's neck and pulled him close, capturing him in another lip tingling kiss.

Dan walked him home that night, holding hands under the flickering street lights and gazing up at the cloud covered moon. They stopped outside Phil's house and Dan pecked Phil's lips.
"Danny bear? Is it okay if you come over tomorrow so I can introduce to you my mum properly as my boyfriend? She won't mind, she will just want to get to know you a bit better," Phil asked nervously, in case he wasn't up for it.
"I'd love to,"
"Thank you bear, you're the best," Phil admitted, even if it sounded childish.
"No you are," Dan said back, and kissed Phil's lips again. "Goodnight, sweet dreams," he said, pecking Phil one more time.
"Goodnight, dream sweetly," Phil replied, sticking his tongue out the side of his mouth he was grinning so much. Dan walked out of pathway and then stopped, knowing Phil would still be watching him. "Hey, so much for the no kissing thing," he said cheekily, then blew Phil a kiss and walked down the end of the street. Phil almost swore he felt something press against his cheek.

I should explain really. You know how I update every 2 days or so and it has been like 4? Well I kinda had a really good idea for a one shot. And I got distracted a little (staying up til 3 in the morning distracted, and it's not even like half way through) so I have been multitasking.

Then in had this idea type thing. As I wrote a lot of one shots on tumblr I thought I would do a one shot collection, so when this idea is done I can add it :) sound good? I hope it is :) so I have done that now and put up one of my fics for it so add it to your library :3

Anyway I am really happy today I don't know why, but I can't stop giggling. And I keep pulling a face like this :3

Anyway anyway

Stay fluffy my fajitas (ew that would be horrible)!

Anni out! (But not about I have homework to do)

*appears in your back garden with a mountain (like a literal one) made of sweets and pizza and stuff like that because you guys are awesome*