Chapter 8

Looks like its daily updates guys, I hope your happy :) also every comment brightens my day so thank you for them all :3

Dan and Pj laughed when Chris entered, even if Pj looked a little upset still about what he had seen in the kitchen. Phil placed the bowls on the bed and grabbed the remote, flopping down next to Dan, accidentally leaning against as he did as part of Chris's whole 'flirting' thing, pretending not to realise. Dan coughed but didn't move, blushing slightly.

"Right, let's start this bitch." Chris said and pressed the remote. The film played and they all sat in silence apart from the crunching noises from the popcorn.

"Hey Chris, where is the salty popcorn?" Phil asked, screwing up his face after popping a sweet piece in his mouth.

"Oh crap I left it downstairs, I'll go get it," Chris said, standing up and walking out the room.

"Er, I'm gonna go get a drink," Pj said quickly and walked out the room after Chris.

"What was all that about?" Dan asked quietly when Pj was out of earshot.

"Er, it's confusing and weird to say, I will explain when they're gone. Did Pj say anything yet?" Phil asked curiously.

"Yeah he said a bit about you two being close and I asked if he thought he could be jealous and he said he might but he wasn't sure yet, I'll explain more later," he said as they heard footsteps on the stairs.

(Downstairs in the kitchen I had no fancy writing devices to do that so have an awkward authors notey thing)

Chris was grabbing the bowl of popcorn when he heard a cough behind him and he turned around.

"Jesus Pj," Chris said. "Erm, about earlier, I promise there is literally nothing going on between me and Phil, he literally asked me what it was like having a boyfriend and I gave him an example," Chris explained, looking straight in Pj's pale green eyes.

"Oh. It's just I kinda felt a bit replaced if you get what I mean?" Pj said sadly.

"Pj you muppet no one will ever replace you," Chris said and dragged Pj into a hug, putting the popcorn back on the table. Pj cuddled into him and smiled, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"I love you Chris," Pj said quietly.

"No homo?" Chris giggled. "And I love you too Peej," he said, closing his eyes, feeling in bliss. Pj pulled away too soon for Chris's liking and smiled at him. He kissed Chris's cheek shyly and grabbed the bowl of popcorn.

"Maybe a little homo," he said, then turned and walked upstairs. Chris brushed his hand across his cheek and smiled, realising how much he must be blushing but didn't care, Pj's lips had made contact with his skin. He laughed slightly and started on his way upstairs to join the movie marathon again, a tingling sensation running from his cheek to his heart.

(Back upstairs wow that last bit was cheesy)

When Chris got back upstairs Pj was already sitting on the bed and looked incredibly happy, and a little red around the cheeks. Chris blushed and sat next to him, leaning against him fondly. He caught Phil's eyes and winked, making Phil grin widely.

The food was half gone when the movie ended so they decided to watch one they all wanted to see, and they decided on Scott Pilgrim vs the world.

"Do you think I'm a bit like Scott?" Pj wondered out loud near the start of the movie.

"Well you do play bass," Chris said.

"And you have curly hair," Phil added.

"And you're really awkward," Dan continued.