Chapter 6

This is for OmgitsTahsa and papayallama for making me write and for the nice comments.

"Umm what?" Phil said, he was shocked.

"I need to pretend I have a huge crush on you,"

"Why though? You like Pj!"

"Because yesterday when we were being extremely platonic he kept looking weird and I think he might have been jealous for one reason or another and then this idea came to me," Chris explained, putting his hands on Phil's shoulders.

"So you're trying to make him jealous by being all flirty with me? Do I have to do anything?" Phil asked.

"So you're on board?" Chris asked. Phil nodded confirming. "And no you don't, just keep acting really platonic like we did yesterday, it will be fine," Chris said reassuringly.

"Okay. I'm in," Phil told him and Chris hugged him tightly.

"You're the best. But please tell no one okay?" He said, pulling back.

"I won't I promise," Phil told him and Chris pulled him into a long hug which should have been awkward, but wasn't at all.

"What's with all the hugging guys?" Dan asked appearing behind Phil. That explained the hug then.

"Phil's cuddly and he was helping me out," Chris said, pulling away from him.

"I always help you out and you never hug me," Pj pointed out.

"I'm sorry Peej," Chris said hugging him tightly. A small smile creeped onto Pj's face but it was only a short hug, not as long as the one he gave Phil. Chris really knew how to play this.

"So guys, after all the hugging, what have we got next?" Dan asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Science, we should probably get going or Miss Jackson will hang, draw and quarter us," Phil said to Dan.

"Bye guys, see you later," Dan called and then started walking with Phil.

"This lesson we kind of have to be silent in because Miss Jackson is horrible," Phil said when they got outside the door.

"Okay." Dan said, sounding a little off. They walked in and Phil sat down near the back, Dan next to him. They pulled out pads of paper to take notes and their teacher started to talk quickly, scribbling on the whiteboard the things they needed to know. About halfway through the lesson a folded piece of paper was passed to him across the desk. Phil looked over at Dan who nodded at him to open it.

I thought you said you didn't like Chris?

Phil looked at Dan and quickly wrote:

I don't I promise

He passed it over to Dan who looked at it and raised his eyebrows.

well if you don't then I think he does Dan wrote back, raising his eyebrows.

no, it's just a plan he has come up with to try and make Pj jealous, but he told me not to tell anyone, so you'd better not say anything

I won't I promise

Dan seemed happier after that when they were writing down more stuff about science. Phil got bored a little after that and started doodling a lion on his pad. He heard a small chuckle from Dan who had looked over and seen the doodle and Phil pouted, drawing a Dan in the lions mouth. Phil looked over to see Dan looking at him grumpily but then giggled at the drawing. The bell went and the class started talking loudly and grabbing their stuff ready for lunch.