Chapter 10

Over a hundred new reads over the past few days?! I love you guys! *sends hugs to all of you*

As Dan and Phil started up the long road up to school they saw Pj and Chris at the gates, but instead of the usual happy chatter, they saw them shouting.
"It's not my fault I said, I can't help but like him!" Chris screamed.
"Doesn't mean you can just drop me for him!" Pj yelled back. Phil and Dan ran up to them to try and stop them from swinging punches at it each other, they both looked livid.
"Woah guys calm down, what's wrong?" Phil asked, holding his hands up.
"I don't know, why don't you ask your boyfriend?" Pj spat at him, then stalked off towards school. Dan gave helpless look at Phil and then ran after him, leaving Phil with Chris.

"Chris, what the hell happened?" Phil asked worriedly. Chris wiped an angry tear from his eye and sniffed.
"Well... Um... I was talking to Pj, and he asked if I liked you, and I said yeah I was gonna go for it and ask you out, you know, as part of the plan, and I said I was gonna start hanging out with him more but then he thought I meant drop him and be with you more," he choked out.
"Oh Chris," Phil said sadly and pulled him into a big hug. "We will talk to him about it,"
"Thanks Phil," Chris said, burying his head in Phil's shoulder, a tiny smile playing at his lips.

"Peej! Wait up," Dan called as he caught up the him leaning against his lockers sadly, his head dropping. "What happened?"
"Me and Chris has a fight," he hiccuped. "About him having a crush on Phil. He was gonna ditch me to hang out with him more to try and get him to fall in love with him!" Pj sadly angrily.
"Whoah what? Chris wouldn't do that Peej," Dan said, shocked. Had this plan gone way out of hand? Shit, it needed to be fixed.
"Apparently he would," Pj replied bitterly.
"How about we confront him? Ask him to tell us what the hell is going on and the whole truth, yeah?" Dan asked, putting his arm around Pj's shoulder.
"Yeah," Pj said quietly, then smiled a little sad smile at Dan and turned into his locker, secretly tacking a photo of him and Chris to the back.

Lunchtime rolled around and Pj and Dan were outside on the field again, chatting happily, Dan trying to distract Pj from the mornings trauma. He laughed at Pj's little joke but over his shoulder he saw Phil and Chris ambling towards him and he coughed at Pj and nodded his head, trying to say who was coming and to be ready for it. They got closer and Chris cleared his throat to get their attention. Pj looked up and him and then stood up to face him.

"Er... Pj. I think I should tell you something," Chris said quietly. Dan stood up next to Phil and looked at him worriedly. "Pj. You are a little bitch," Chris said bluntly, but then his face spread into a smile. "And I love you so much," he added, grinning and leaning forward to kiss Pj, who kissed back happily. They broke apart quickly to see Dan and Phil's mouths hanging wide open in shock, then Chris pulled Pj closer by his waist.

"Oh yeah, we're together now. I told Pj last night that I was in love with him and he couldn't keep his hands off me," Chris explained, winking at the two boys.
"Yeah that's not exactly what happened but it's true, I can't keep my hands off him," Pj said, leaning his head on Chris's shoulder cutely.
"So we decided we would try out our acting skills and see if we could make this even more of a surprise for you guys," Chris said, kissing Pj's curly brown hair.
"You guys are twats," Dan said, sounding a little annoyed, but he couldn't hold back the smile.
"Chris you idiot why didn't you say? Two years and you break it to me like this?" Phil laughed.
"Wait, Phil knew?" Pj asked, sounding confused.
"Well it's not like I could tell you gorgeous, so I recruited Phil as my helper for when I wanted to grab you and kiss you to within an inch of your life to restrain me," Chris laughed which made Phil giggle and Pj blush. "Then he told Dan and yeah, here we all are. Now all we need is you two to stop being single and find someone so we can go on double or triple kind of dates," Chris hinted, winking at Phil who pulled a slightly outraged face at him and went red.
"Good luck at this school," Pj advised them.

They sat down on the grass after that, Chris plucking daisies and placing them in Pj's hair who was complaining, but everyone could tell he liked it. They were laughing about some of the times Chris had had to be saved by Phil over the past years before he blurted out to Pj and Chris went entirely red but got a kiss from Pj every time another story came up, feeling a little bad he had been so oblivious.
"Oh yeah and Peej? You know that green shirt you got the other day? Yeah well Chris almost died," Phil told him, causing Chris to turn from pink to beetroot.
"You really like it that much?" Pj whispered cheekily in Chris's ear, making him shiver.
"Maybe," he mumbled back, and Pj pecked his lips. "I'd prefer it on the floor along with the rest of your clothes," he whispered back out of ear shot of Dan and Phil.
"That can be arranged for the future," Pj teased back and nibbled Chris's ear a tiny bit before turning back to Dan and Phil who was raising their eyebrows at them and winking.
"Shut up you two, like you don't want to rip the clothes off someone," Chris replied sassily, knowing it would get to both of them. Phil and Dan quickly looked in opposite directions while Chris smiled triumphantly at them both, winking at Pj and mouthing that he would explain later.

"So Dan, I have wondered this for most of today actually, why are you in Phil's favourite shirt?" Chris asked pointedly.
"Oh erm when I stayed over last night I couldn't be bothered to go home this morning so Phil lent me one of his shirts, I didn't know it was his favourite," Dan explained, looking over at Phil who shrugged.
"I thought it would look good on you," he said, then blushed a little bit. Dan went a little red too at the comment.
"Thanks," he said quietly, then his his face a little more behind his hair. "Hey, we need a ship name for you too," Dan said randomly.
"Oh god I was dreading this moment," Pj sighed, pecking Chris's cheek to show he was kidding.
"Erm... How about Chreej?" Phil suggested.
"Yes! I love that. You are now here by dubbed Chreej of York," Dan said.
"But we aren't in York," Pj replied, confused.
"Shut up Chreej it sounds good,"

Around 10 minutes before lunch ended Chris decided he was going to do a little bit of matchmaking. Kissing Pj on the cheek he stood up and looked down at Dan.
"Hey Dan, can I talk to you for a second?" Chris asked. Dan nodded, looking a little confused but walked away with Chris to a quieter spot where they couldn't be overheard.
"Okay, I am not blind and you have a crush on someone," he stated.
"What? No I don't..." Dan laughed nervously, but judging by the sarcastic look on Chris's he stopped with the lies. "Okay yes I do, is that so bad?" He asked.
"Nope. But I need you to answer me this: do you have a crush on Phil?" Chris asked and Dan looked back around to where Pj and Phil was sitting, then turned around to face Chris, a single word sitting on the tip of his tongue.
"Yes," he said, and Chris grinned widely.

Dan wants the P. And by P I mean Phil. God you guys have dirty minds ;) and a little bit of Chreej anyone? It comes served hot wrapped in a green shirt and sprinkled with flakes of cute. I should not be a chef. Ever.

Sorry I haven't updated in the past few days but tiredness is a thing and so is like, other stuff I can't think of. So yeah. This story will actually start following the meant to be story line soon I promise it's just I like writing it so I am trying to make it long so I keep going with it. Anyway excuse my mad ramblings, I do that a lot.

Stay zesty my zebras!

Anni out!

*is too tired to do anything magical so just falls asleep on your bed with cats surrounding me* (actually that's kinda magical if I can summon cats and appear on your bed)