Authors Note

SO IF YOU SKIP THIS THEN YOU'RE BEING IGNORANT AND RATHER ANNOYING :)

There's only a few things I want to touch on here, things that have been partially bothering me in the comments section 'cos:

a. I can't write an entire essay about it

b. I don't want to be rude.

Letter "a" relates to the whole:

"Tessa needs to be nicer, she's so mean."

Alright, guys, the title is called Bubblegum Bitch. BITCH. She's supposed to be mean and rude to everyone. I'm gradually easing her to be a tad bit nicer although I feel like it's throwing off the story because she's supposed to be this huge ass bitch. Please, stop telling me she needs to be nicer, it's how I wrote her and that's how she'll stay. I'm defensive of my characters, they're like my children.

Letter "b" goes on with this:

"OMFGGGGG TRINITEH UPDATEEEEE I LIVE ON YOUR UPDATESSSSSOMFGGGGGGILYYYY HURRYYYYYY I'M GOING DO DIEEEEEEEE"

GUYS, I AM IN HIGH SCHOOL. I SORT OF HAVE A LIFE. But really the biggest thing I have with this comment is the fact it generally comes ON THE DAY that I've just updated. Yo, I get it, you're excited but it's really rude and pushy. When your mom asks you to go and empty the dishwasher while your in the middle of your favorite TV show, do you go do it? No, of course not. (unless you're a goody two shoes).

My point is just don't tell me to update like it's the only thing keeping you alive. I don't mind if you say

"Update soon! I love this story so much."

"Can't wait until you update! This is SO good."

Those are considerate yo. 

But yeah, there's my mini rant session and for sitting through it you get a sneak peek of the next chapter:

"Tessa, could you come and peel these potatoes?"

Thanks,

-Trinity xo