Prologue

First of all, I don't need your criticism.

Second, if you hate me so much then why do you waste your clearly pathetic life telling me I should die?

And third, go home to your cardboard box and pray it doesn't rain, 'cause the next time you and your slut of a girlfriend come around and pick a fight, it'll end with blood that definitely won't be mine.

"Already the third fucking time this month! Seriously, what the hell did I do?"

"Maybe you-"

"Did I ask you for your opinion? Oh yeah! No, I didn't!"

...

"Well? What are you waiting for? Get out!"

"Oh, um, sorry. I-I'll call you l-later about the i-inter-"

"Leave already!"

...

...

...

"What happened to me?"

This work is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Copyright © 2013 arbitor

~*~

Oh my sweet lord, I am so excited for this! Bad ass characters are so much fun to write, sorry that there's cursing but there's going to be a lot of it :( Woo!

Tell me what you think :)

-Trinity xo