Chapter 32: Give Up On Life, Serina

A/N: At the new cover, it explains something. Feel free to figure out what it is. It's Eli and Umi crying over something... Or someone.

No One's POV

"What do you mean you think you can't do something?! Aren't you doctors?!" Simon yelled.

"The girl's been ill for too long! She could've been treated faster today if you treated her illness earlier first!" The doctor yelled.

"What do you mean ill?! She wasn't giving any signs that she's ill..." Sonic said.

"I'm fine, Sonic."

"Serina is really great at hiding her feelings. I really can't see through her sometimes."

"Don't you guys think that right at this moment, she could be sick and just doesn't want us to worry about her so she acts like she's fine?"

"Serina's really been strange since she and Eli-chan started dating."

"She looked tired and restless. Maybe too much training?"

"She... She's not ill..." Sonic stuttered.

"She was never... Ill..." Sonic said and fell on his knees.

"At this rate if you won't do anything... My... My daughter will die!!" Simon yelled.

"That's why we're trying to figure out what we're supposed to do!" The doctor yelled.

"Serina-chan... Will die...?" Hanayo asked.

"Kayo-chin..." Rin sobbed.

"That... That can't happen..." Eli said.

"Serina..." Miyuki mumbled.

"You useless lesbian. Think before you speak! I thought you were supposed to be smart! Kotomi-san said you were the class topper! Let's test it, just guess it if i'm ill or not right at this moment. Tell me when you have your answer."

"She can't be ill... If she is... How? And when...?" Miyuki asked.

"Maybe it's food poisoning? I mean, Serina-chan can't be ill because of her heart disease..." Honoka said.

'She got a point but... Wait! That's it!' Kotomi thought.

"Maybe because of her heart disease, she has been weakened and got ill. And her jump. When we had a score match, her jump was low and out balanced. I knew that the Serina-san i watched was strong and had an invisible spring when she jumps. She was having a hard time to do anything since she was ill. She was ill all along." Kotomi said.

'And when we met again at the airport months ago, she was really looking restless.' Umi thought.

"Sir! The patient's heart has stopped beating!" A nurse yelled. The doctor and the nurse immediately went to the Emergency Room, where Serina was.

"Serina--!!" Eli yelled. She was gonna go inside but Sonic grabbed her arm.

"We... We can't go in there..." Sonic said.

"But... Serina--"

"Let's... Let's just have faith in her. She's strong... She's strong... She can handle it..." Sonic said.

*At Serina's Dream*

Serina opens her eyes and sees that she's in place where it's only green grass and blue sky. No buildings and houses. She stood up and looked around.