Chapter 24: You Watanabe

A/N: Am i okay? Other than wetting my pants, i'm totally fine

No One's POV

Serina was eye to eye with Simon.

"Explain. Now." Serina said.

"S-Serina, i... M-Me and your mother planned this secretly..." Simon said.

"We wanted you to have a better future... By marrying Wayne. We knew that Wayne was a good friend of yours. " Simon said.

"I don't care about my future. But why Wayne? Didn't you guys knew that this could ruin our friendship?" Serina asked.

"No... We didn't." Simon said.

"*sigh* I'm begging you. Please cancel this marriage." Serina said. Simon fell silent.

"I have... Someone else in mind, dad." Serina said with a cheerful smile. Serina x Eli intensifies *wiggles eyebrows* Serina x Umi intensifies *wiggles eyebrows* Who is it?

[ Elsewhere With Kotomi and Miyuki ]

"Kotomi-san, are you sober now?" Miyuki asked.

"Yes. Just call me by my name. After all we are a thing now." Kotomi said.

"Okay then... We'll go to my friend You Watanabe." Miyuki said. I'll just call You by her last name Watanabe because her name is just YOUnique. Gotta love mah puns.

"Okay." Kotomi said. Their hands were linked.

"Oh! Miyuki-chan!" A voice yelled. Miyuki and Kotomi turned around and saw a red haired girl.

"Ruby!" Miyuki yelled.

"Are you going to You-chan's house too?" Ruby asked.

"Yes." Miyuki said.

"W-Who's the tall one?" Ruby asked.

"I'm Kotomi Sakamoto. Miyuki's girlfriend." Kotomi said, making Miyuki blush.

"O-Oh! Hello! I'm Ruby Kurosawa..." Ruby said.

"Nice to meet you." They both said.

"Now, let's go to You's house!" Miyuki said.

[ At You's House ]

"You? Where are you?" Miyuki asked. They heard a slosh of water so they went to the backyard, where the pool was.

'You likes diving so... She is here.' Miyuki thought.

"You!" Miyuki yelled. Watanabe got up and smiled.

"Oh! Miyuki-chan!" Watanabe yelled. She was in a school swimsuit and now Kotomi-san's blushing.

"You!! I missed you so much.." Miyuki said.

"Hahaha! Me too! Who's the tall one?" Watanabe asked, looking at Kotomi.

"I-I'm Kotomi S-Sakamoto... I'm 21..." Kotomi said, shyly.

"No need to be shy~" Watanabe said. Miyuki elbowed Kotomi's stomach a little bit and pouted. Kotomi giggled nervously and ruffled Miyuki's hair.

"Lovers?" Watanabe asked.

"Lovers." Ruby said.

"C'mon let's go in~" Watanabe said and walked inside.

'I knew it. Kotomi will just stare at her.' Miyuki thought minutes later. Now they are eating and Kotomi's eyes were focused on Watanabe.

"Oh! Miyuki-chan! Kotomi-san! Me and Ruby-chan will just see who's in the door, 'kay?" Watanabe said and rushed to the door with Ruby. Miyuki didn't said a word to Kotomi.

"Miyuki? Are you alright?" Kotomi asked. Miyuki didn't asnwered and just played with the coffee she made.

"Who is it?" Ruby asked, no one responded. Watanabe opened the door and saw a brown envelope on the ground. Watanabe grabbed it and looked at it.

"What is this for?" Watanabe asked.

"Mail?" Ruby asked. Watanabe closed the door and shrugged.

"Miyuki...?" Kotomi asked when Miyuki is now stirring the coffee so fast with her angry eyes staring at the wall.

"Are you--" Kotomi was cut off when Miyuki glanced at her.

'She's different..' Kotomi thought.

"On a split second, you're already looking at someone else. You disappoint me, Kotomi-san." Miyuki said.

"I-I'm sorry... I was just mesmerized..." Kotomi said.

"You mean you were checking her out?" Miyuki asked, her dark green eyes glaring at Kotomi's soul.

"I-I-I wasn't checking her out..." Kotomi stuttered. Miyuki stood up and walked away, towards the backyard.

"Miyuki!" Kotomi yelled.

[ At Serina Who Was At The Girls' Dorm ]

"Serina, if you're just gonna fool around here then just get out." Nico coldly said.

"I'm serious! *hiccup* I said i was gon' marry Eli-chan and Umi-chan instead of Waynie~!" Serina drunkily yelled.

"*sigh* Serina-chan, go home. You're drunk nya~" Rin said.

"I'm not drunk~!" Serina yelled. Eli grabbed her arm and sighed.

"I'll take her home. She's not herself when she's drunk." Eli said and walked away, dragging Serina along with her.

"Eliiiii~!! I'm drop dead serious! I am gonna marry youuu~!" Serina said. Eli pushed Serina to a tree and pinned her.

"Stop... Playing with my feelings!" Eli yelled.

"Be more considerate! I'm not some kind of toy for you to play!!" Eli yelled.

"Eli... I'm serious about you!! You're the one who's not taking me seriously!!" Serina yelled, making Eli silent.

"Can't you see...? I finally remembered every single thing... Every moment i was with you. With the other girls. I love you... I'm honestly serious... Please take me more seriously..." Serina said, leaning close to Eli's neck.

"You're the one who i love..." Serina said. Eli - 164 cm, Serina - 173 cm *shrugs*.

"I love you too..." Eli whispered and pushed Serina back to the tree.

"But... You're drunk... How can i trust you? You can forget this tommorow in a blink of an eye..." Eli said.

"I'm not drunk!!" Serina yelled.

"If i'm drunk... Do you think i would beg for something so serious...? No, right? I'm serious about you. Believe me or not." Serina said, lifting up Eli's face with her thumb and index finger.

"Trust me." Serina whispered and kissed Eli's lips. Haaaa~ It's been a long time my fellow shippers.