Chapter 15: Cherish

A/N: Let's hear how will Wayne and Serina sing XD The song is good and... Kinda of cheesy but it's FUCKING GOOD!!

No One's POV

The next day, Wayne and Serina were both walking to school together.

"Serina, why didn't you went with the girls?" Wayne asked.

"I was sleeping at my house." Serina said.

"Oh... Say, the guy from yesterday, is he really your cousin? He is so vicious." Wayne said.

"It's Sonic's cousin not mine. I'm not accepting him, good thing that Sonic doesn't know about what happened yesterday." Serina said. After a few minutes of walking while talking, they reached the school. They changed their shoes and went to their lockers. Their lockers are just beside each other.

"*yawn* I'm still sleepy." Wayne said and leaned his head on Serina's shoulder.

"Huhh? That's not you at all. Did you lacked sleep again?" Serina asked and grabbed her things that needed.

"Well, i guess. I was too busy working on your project." Wayne said.

"Being a group leader sucks eh? Pffft." Serina snickered.

"Shut up, Serina. You don't know how hard it is." Wayne said, pouting.

"Well, you thought it was easy huh?" Serina asked.

"No. I never thought it was easy. But i never thought it would be hard." Wayne said.

"Oi, love birds." Nico said behind them. Serina gently pushed away Wayne and raised an eyebrow.

"Wut?" Serina asked.

"You and Wayne have to do something for the school program later." Nico said.

"And what is it?" Wayne asked.

"Sing a song named 'Cherish' by GFRIEND's Yuju and UP10TION's Sunyoul." Nico said.

"WHAT?!" Serina and Wayne yelled.

'That song is wayyy out of our league!!' Serina thought.

"Don't worry. You both can do it." Nico said with a smirk and skipped away.

"Let's practice and skip classes!" Wayne yelled and dragged Serina to an empty classroom.

[ A Few Minutes Later ]

"How did it end up like this?!" Serina yelled.

"Well, we memorized the lyrics. Let's just make sure we won't forget it." Wayne said.

"Attention all students, please come to the gymnasium." The woman in the speaker said.

"Well, it was nice knowing you, bud." Wayne said.

"Do not embarass yourself, Liame." Serina said and walked together with Wayne to the gymnasium.

"Yay~! I'm gonna hear Serina-chan's voice!" Honoka yelled.

"There's nothing great about that." Serina said. Anyways, after a few speeches...

"Serina Kotobuki and Wayne Liame please get onto the stage and show what you have been working on." Honoka said on the stage. She was the president again soooo, yeah. Serina and Wayne walked on the stage with Wayne tripping on the way but Serina managed to catch his Arm, preventing him from falling.

'He is too nervous.' Nozomi thought.

'Eli hates that skinship i'm sure.' Nico thought.

"Uhhh... Me and Serina here will sing 'Cherish' by the singers Yuju and Sunyoul." Wayne said.

'That was awkward.' Serina thought and remained straight faced and started singing with Wayne.

Both: Could be seen or not, could be known or not~

Serina: Every morning when opening my eyes, i smile thinking about you. I don't know why i'm like this all day long, i don't know my heart~

Wayne: Everyday when the morning dawns, i feel my heart fluttering from the dream of you last night. Could be seen or not, i have no idea. I want to know your heart (looks at Serina with a smile)

Serina: (rolls her eyes) Actually, i gave my number for the first time as if i were possesed. I've never been attracted to somebody. I like you even only looking for once (kinda looks at Wayne with a small smile), just looking at you makes my heart flutter. Could be seen or not, could be known or not, my heart~

Wayne: (smiles) Actually, i like you all. I've never been attracted like this before. (Looks at Serina) I like you even only looking for once. Just looking at you makes my heart flutter. Could be seen or not, could be known or not, i want to know your heart~

Serina: Every morning when opening my eyes, i smile thinking about you~

Wayne: Could be seen or not, i have no idea. I want to know your heart~ Whoa~

Serina: Actually, i gave my number for the first time as if i was possesed. I've never been attracted to somebody~

Wayne: I like you even looking for once, just looking at you makes my heart flutter. Could be seen or not, could be known or not, i think i'm into (points at Serina with a smile) you~

Serina: Oooh~ I don't my heart~ (Wayne: My heart) I might confess to you (Wayne: You might wait for me). My fluttering heart, my pumping heart~

Wayne: You know how i feel~

Serina: You know it even i don't tell you *high note*

Wayne: Actually, i've never felt like this for real, i've never fallen at the first sight (smiles at Serina).

Serina: I like you even looking for once (Wayne: Like you), just looking at you makes my heart flutter (Wayne: Heart fluttler). Could be seen or not, could be known or not, my heart~

Wayne: Actually, i want to confess my fluttering heart (pats Serina's head, Serina smiles), i want to tell you. I like you even looking for (Serina: Like you), just looking at you makes my heart fluttler (Serina: Heart flutter~)

Both: Now i confess my heart (looks at each other), I think i like you~

"Awwwwww~~" Everyone cooed. Eli, Nozomi, and Nico were surprised that Wayne was blushing hard and Serina was kinda blushing.

'What the hell?!' Umi thought.

"That was cute of you." Wayne whispered.

"Shut it, i did it for fan service." Serina said and bowed with Wayne before walking off the stage.

"Niiice bro~!" Ichiya and Kevin said.

"Shut it, guys." Wayne said, blushing.

"You were both flirting back there." Nico said.

"It's called 'friendship', my friend." Serina said.

"Serina-chan, good job." Honoka said.

"What cheesy lyrics. I enjoyed it though. Never thought Wayne can sing." Serina said.

"Don't tell us you like him or else we'll sue you." Kotori said.

"We're just friends, bird." Serina said and patted Kotori's head.

'I hope.' Eli thought. Awwww, Eli-chan is jelly~~