Chapter 19: Match Point

AUTHOR-CHAN'S FUN FACT #2: At first, i wanted Serina to be with Kotori in the beginning, i already worked up on their little 'chemistry' secretly *smirk*.

A/N: ELI-CHIIIII T^T She's too cute i can't handle it...! Hey guys, you gotta listen to Kim Feel's cover of 'Road' by g.o.d with lyrics! It's really touching and relateable!

No One's POV

"Serina~! Use your big brain and eyesight, fool!!" Nico yelled.

"I'm saving that up in the match point, shortie!!" Serina yelled.

"So much for being serious." Yuuna teased.

"Shut up. I'm serious." Serina said. Eli saw that familiar ranging eyes.

'Oh, she is serious.' Eli thought. Minami threw the ball up and jumped before hitting it.

"Ino-san!" Miyuki yelled. Ino was surprised that it got past her.

'So fast...' Ino thought. N - 20, I - 21.

"Were you spacing out again?" Ichigo asked, Ino didn't answered. Once again, Minami did a jump serve. It hit Ino but it didn't went up, instead it went on the right side. It was too strong to handle.

'Grrr...' Ino growled. N - 20, I - 22.

"Wow, Inuyama's owning the court. Yes." Rin mumbled.

[ Later On ]

Inuyama won. N - 21, I - 25.

"Thank you!" They all said together and bowed. Miyuki was the only one angry.

'I'm an Ace... How did i lost to a Pipe attack??' Miyuki thought.

*Flashback*

It was now Inuyama's match point. N - 21, I - 24.

'Okay. Miyuki, Ichigo, and Kotomi are the three blockers now. And their libero is behind them. If we do a pipe faster than normal, we will win this.' Serina thought. Minami tossed the ball towards the three racing spikers, Serina, Nami, and Sachiko.

"Bring it to me!!!" They yelled.

'They're gonna attack together or just gonna trick the blockers?' Nico thought.

"I'm so anticipating this." Rin excitedly said. Kiba secretly was following behind the three girls. Sachiko jumped up and did a fake spike which made the blockers jump accidentally while Serina and Nami stopped running before looking back at Kiba who jumped when Sachiko got down.

'If i don't score this, i am not the Ace!!' Kiba thought and spiked the ball hard. It was fast. Nagisa didn't saved the ball which made Inuyama win the match.

*End Of Flashback*

"Let it go, kid. We'll get stronger." Kotomi said.

"Right..." Miyuki said and looked at Serina. Serina was blank faced. She looked like she didn't care about winning.

'They won... How come she's not smiling?' Miyuki thought.

"Strange right?" Nozomi asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Miyuki said.

"She's like that on the outside. But in the inside, she's really happy and she's smiling." Nozomi said.

"She's great at hiding her feelings." Miyuki said.

"*giggles* I know." Nozomi said and walked away.

'When does she smile anyway?' Miyuki thought, still looking at Serina. Serina looked at her and slowly smiled. Miyuki was surprised so she looked away.

'What a Tsundere and Dandere. Geez, i don't remember being like that.' Serina thought.

[ And Then Nekoyama Got Home ]

"The match was tiring i wanna sleeeeep." Yuuna said.

"Wanna hang out somewhere?" Nami asked.

"Where?" Everyone asked.

"The bar." Nami said with a smirk.

"You're still underaged, fool." Yuuna said.

"Ehhh?! But i'm 19!! Right, Serina?? We're allowed!" Nami yelled.

"I'm craving for something to drink anyway." Serina said and crossed her arms.

"Sonic will kill me." Yuuna said.

"I don't care." Serina said.

"You're so cruel!" Yuuna yelled.

"We'll go along~!" Rin yelled.

"We cannot allow 18 year old--"

"Great! The more the merrier!" Gohan yelled, cutting off Sachiko. Kiba, Yuuna, Yuri - Third Year College. Sachiko, Eli, Nico, Nozomi - Second Year College. Serina, Nami, Gohan, Minami, Honoka, Umi, Kotori - First Year College. Rin, Maki, Hanayo - Third Year Highschool.

"Your brother didn't even agreed!" Sachiko yelled.

"He won't come with us anyway." Gohan said.

"Let's go? Everyone agreed." Nami said.

"Fine, fine." Yuuna said. The volleyball team changed back into their casual clothes.

"Let's go!" Yuuna yelled.

[ At The Bar ]

"Wanna separate?" Yuri asked.

"Yes." Everyone said. Kiba, Yuri, Sachiko, Minami, Nami, and Honoka were together. Rin, Nozomi, Umi, Yuuna, Nico, and Maki were together while Kotori, Eli, Hanayo, Serina, and Gohan were together. Serina's squad were just eating food, Honoka's squad was talking while drinking liqour while Rin's squad was... Having a drinking challenge.

"This white spaghetti is delicious." Kotori said.

"Hanayo, you're eating rice ball and rice cake again." Eli said.

"I cannot help it!" Hanayo said. Serina started to drink afterwards.

[ An Hour Later ]

"Eli-sannn~" Serina cooed and leaned close to Eli.

"Mwo?" Eli asked. 'Mwo' means 'What'.

"Can i kiss you?" Serina asked.

"Mwo?! No. Serina, you're drunk. Let's go home." Eli said and dragged away Serina. End of chapter. Cut.